• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are too excited for a game starting in 2 hours.

Ofcourse you wouldn't be.

image.php

Carbonox

Demba Ba on the French players Newcastle signed:

“When they are fully integrated into the style of the Premier League, Newcastle could be one of the best clubs in the world.”

Coloccini did more than break your nose didn't he?

iMbTrk0EVIGKz.gif

Fry

My biggest worries:

- Walcott's pace
- Podolski's left foot (just saw the goal against Montpellier... dayum)
- Ramsey scoring and murdering a famous person

rvy

Banned
If Solskjær was the baby faced assassin, Ribery must be the cunt faced rapist.

BAYEEEEEEEEEEERN

Actually, no.

arsene-wenger-critica-amistosos.jpg

Apparently sources from Real Madrid are starting to say that Ronaldo being sold at the end of the season is a real possibility, because he hasn't shown himself willing to renew the contract on Madrid's terms.

I hope he goes back to Man Utd. Let Florentino perez buy Gareth Bale, and see how that goes.

Fry

I don't like it that my sister and her bf are watching it with me... if the game goes in a different course than I'm expecting, they'll see me pretty pissed and I'll have to contain myself.

rvy

Banned
Apparently sources from Real Madrid are starting to say that Ronaldo being sold at the end of the season is a real possibility, because he hasn't shown himself willing to renew the contract on Madrid's terms.

I hope he goes back to Man Utd. Let Florentino perez buy Gareth Bale, and see how that goes.

I support this actually.

arkon

I don't like it that my sister and her bf are watching it with me... if the game goes in a different course than I'm expecting, they'll see me pretty pissed and I'll have to contain myself.

Need a live webcam feed of your reactions. This sounds hugely entertaining

Clegg

Ronnie
Ronnie
Ronnie
Ronnie
Ronnie
Ronnie
Ronnie
Ronnie
Ronnie
Ronnie
Ronnie
Ronnie
Ronnie
Ronnie

It'll never happen but I want him back at United.

Tc91

The only club I think he'd play for in England is United, I think if he was for sale we'd find the money somewhere to fund the transfer. I think it's very unlikely though so PSG it is.

rvy

Banned
The only club I think he'd play for in England is United, I think if he was for sale we'd find the money somewhere to fund the transfer. I think it's very unlikely though so PSG it is.

Man, PSG and Ronaldo are such a bad fit. He needs to go back to United. He looks good in red.

Not tooting my own horn, I swear.

faridmon

I wonder waht are the chances that Real Madrid persue Fellaini this summer. I mean, its not unlikely since they did buy Gravesen and destroyed his ability to play football.

arkon

Rooney, Ronaldo and RVP up front. Oh yes!

Scum

Bale stays at Spurs
CR7 to Man Yoo
Nani to R. Madrid

pappe

SAF said UTD sold him of the cheap. So I guess Real will be looking to make a profit or at least break even. So we r looking atLeast £80 mil

Very interested in the Arsenal vs Bayern game tonight. Going for Bayern, just don't personally see where Arsenal will get goals from tonight.

Timurid

I wonder waht are the chances that Real Madrid persue Fellaini this summer. I mean, its not unlikely since they did buy Gravesen and destroyed his ability to play football.

I think he is going to move to another english club.

Ronaldo is coming to PSG.

fuenf

Ronaldo should call Hoeneß and offer him to play for free. It would be interesting to see what Pep would be able to get out of him. ;)

Going for 2-2 Arsenal. Arsenal will go behind twice but manage to pull it back.

I can see one of Van Buyten or Mertesacker giving away a pen...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom