• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.
PL European Coeficient must have gone to shit the last few years. Wonder whether we'll keep having 4 qualification spots at this rate?

Well we had several years of having 2/3 teams in the semi's with one getting to the final, United have been in 3 finals in recent years I think plus us winning it means we should be fine for now.

Clegg

Weren't a bunch of Arsenal posters in here espousing such an effect as well though?
Idk.

I still can't believe the over reaction from the press in regards to Arsenals defence. They had 4 good games at the start of the season and all of a sudden they're a good defensive unit?

Pull the other one mate.

pulga

Banned
What the fuck is this shit? I subbed Messi off for Kroos in the morning, why the FUCK does my FL team not reflect this? GODDAMN YOU

Fintan

PL European Coeficient must have gone to shit the last few years. Wonder whether we'll keep having 4 qualification spots at this rate?

I don't know about that. I think England is comfortably second on the list. All the semi-finals, and finals and such of the past few years probably means it's pretty safe.

avaya

Idk.

I still can't believe the over reaction from the press in regards to Arsenals defence. They had 4 good games at the start of the season and all over a sudden they're a good defensive unit?

Pull the other one mate.

Bould was stopped from taking anymore training sessions from September. Wenger's ego couldn't take it. They do not get along.

arkon

Idk.

I still can't believe the over reaction from the press in regards to Arsenals defence. They had 4 good games at the start of the season and all over a sudden they're a good defensive unit?

Pull the other one mate.

They were looking solid at the time. Since then they've had a number of Arsenal-style collapses.

FootballFan

Hmm matter of time before Porto score. Malaga trying to keep it at 0-0 it seems.

The attacks are dead as there is no support for whoever has the ball.

feel

C'mon Porto get one!!!! Moutinho so good.

What the fuck is this shit? I subbed Messi off for Kroos in the morning, why the FUCK does my FL team not reflect this? GODDAMN YOU
Probably some automated system in place that goes "wtf?" when someone tries to sub Messi.

avaya

Maybe Arsene will now throw the towel in and get some good doping doctors. Join up with the times mate get some EPO and hGH up in this bitch.

rvy

Banned
Maybe he forgot his monthly dose of underage prostitutes.

untitled-127brz8.gif

Clegg

They were looking solid at the time. Since then they've had a number of Arsenal-style collapses.
They looked solid.

But IMO the media were far too presumptuous about Arsenals defence. 5 or 5 games isn't enough of a sample base to form an opinion IMO.

I'm bitterly saddened by the lack of chances or forward movements we've made in this match. We seem outnumbered. The gap between our midfielders is Walcott is that of an ocean, and neither Cazorla or Podolski have helped bridge that gap. It is at times like this I wish Wenger were a tactician and made changes in that regard.

The biggest cheer made by the home crowd tonight was that of the booking of a Bayern player.

The Bayern goals themselves seemed to have come out of the blue. A fantastic shot by Kroos and a messy corner. Neither side have created any real opportunities since. The match seems dead, at least for Arsenal.

More than a result, I was hoping and expecting for a performance. Disappointing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom