• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Changes need to be made in that midfield. Our forwards are too far apart from our midfield.

We need to create chances before we can score, and to create chances we need to get into the right positions.

The actual match has been boring. I'm not sure whether Bayern have contained Arsenal, or if Arsenal haven't turned up. I mean, win or lose, we should be able to play some football

Arsenal are just not good enough. Especially now without Cesc or RVP.

Wenger has some massive things to solve.(though he hasn't done any solving for a long time now)

I think the board gave him his ultimatum in the summer tbh.

I know I'm a massive Rafa apologist, but he was sacked before being given the chance to fix his mistakes. Wenger to me seems like a man who was given that oppurtunity, and spurned the chance to even use the money available to him to achieve it. Think he's gone in the summer

Fry

858528_618282074855154_203376016_o.jpg

Changes need to be made in that midfield. Our forwards are too far apart from our midfield.

We need to create chances before we can score, and to create chances we need to get into the right positions.

The actual match has been boring. I'm not sure whether Bayern have contained Arsenal, or if Arsenal haven't turned up. I mean, win or lose, we should be able to play some football
You need to make sure you don't get totally humiliated.

That would be a result from here on out.

Bo-Locks

I'd be genuinely interested to see the effects of drugs like EPO and HGH on footballers. Football isn't a sport like cycling/athletics where it's solely mechanical. Drugs would obviously have an impact, but not on the skill of a player, their vision, passing range, technique, control etc.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Pellegrini has sent Malaga out for the 0-0 or to try steal a 1-0 it seems.

Porto look like they will score soon though. Dominating.

James is coming on to feed La Pantera. Seriously though, Jackson has looked better than Tigre.

His long passes have been bad but he looks amazing.

Tito pls

broony

Arsenal: Shit fans, Shit players, Shit club.

bud and Lightning will be Barcelona fans next season.

About 5 years ago this thread was full on wankfest for arsenal. All the posters had got into the premier league around 2005 and Arsenal were the team to support. Most of those posters will now be barca fans I'm guessing. Think they started their own forum in the end.

Randdalf

I think the board gave him his ultimatum in the summer tbh.

I know I'm a massive Rafa apologist, but he was sacked before being given the chance to fix his mistakes. Wenger to me seems like a man who was given that oppurtunity, and spurned the chance to even use the money available to him to achieve it. Think he's gone in the summer

Who would replace him? Mourinho?

I'd be genuinely interested to see the effects of drugs like EPO and HGH on footballers. Football isn't a sport like cycling/athletics where it's solely mechanical. Drugs would obviously have an impact, but not on the skill of a player, their vision, passing range, technique, control etc.
It can massively aid their recovery and fitness though.

More energy in games and able to train harder. When your body is tired the rest of your game begins to fade.

Not as definitive relative to cycling but enough to make a clear difference.

And I think it's definitely happening. There is no serious anti doping enforcement. Multi million pound business with low risk of getting caught. Naive to think it's not going on IMO.

L1NETT

Second EA game that's being advertised with a completely incongruous song (other being DS3 and that appalling Phil Collins cover).

Oh lord I forgot about that.

Mass Effect 4 - Life on Mars? and Dragon Age III - Parklife?

Edit: Ooops top of the page.....BRING ON SUNDAY.

Double Edit: I cannot understand a word Gordon Strachan is saying...Uh op uh op world class up huh op.

Meus how confident are you now of winning this over two legs?

If we play like this, we'll likely to lose to anyone. We haven't even looked like scoring much less winning. Were we to get a couple of goals in the 2nd half, and take over the match, then I would have hope for the second leg. But this? We might as well forfeit the second leg and save ourselves the embarrassment

Blablurn

More energy in games and able to train harder. When your body is tired the rest of your game begins to fade.

And I think it's definitely happening. There is no serious anti doping enforcement. Multi million pound business with low risk of getting caught. Naive to think it's not going on IMO.

and they would all get huge jaws like lebron james lol

FootballFan

James is coming on to feed La Pantera. Seriously though, Jackson has looked better than Tigre.

His long passes have been bad but he looks amazing.

Tito pls

Yeah he was great in that first half, haven't really seen much of him but very impressed. Moutinho was beasting too.

Sloosha

It would obviously be more about recovery time between matches. Sal posted an interesting article not to long ago about this very subject.

Meier

Hard to say. Barry Bonds started to strike out less and get more walks when he began roiding. He was constantly "dialed in." They help in any number of ways.

No doubt a large number of soccer players are doing it.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
If we play like this, we'll likely to lose to anyone. We haven't even looked like scoring much less winning. Were we to get a couple of goals in the 2nd half, and take over the match, then I would have hope for the second leg. But this? We might as well forfeit the second leg and save ourselves the embarrassment

*wake up call*

sohois

I'd worry about his potential future at Liverpool having missed a full year at a crucial age.

Didn't stop Wilshere. I don't think a year out is going to stop a youngster in their tracks, many young players have injury problems as they grow but still end up as top professionals. If they are injury prone or a serious injury becomes chronic is the worry, however there is no indication of that with Teixeira

Who would replace him? Mourinho?

There are plenty of decent managers available or that maybe available in the summer, or they can promote from within even.

Fry

Piers Morgan ‏@piersmorgan

I'm deadly serious about Heynckes to replace Wenger. We should pay him whatever he wants - his Bayern team are magnificent.

pulga

Banned
Give me the avatar Killer...

I've some ideas if you need one, Killer :D :D :D

HGH the reason why the little dictator never gets injured? I'll look forward to when he's on Oprah in 10 years time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom