• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

avaya

The mugs in the cameldome paying for the most expensive tickets in world football to watch this shite.

Sell up Kroenke you cunt. You won't get a better valuation down the line, you clueless cunt.

TeegsD

So lets say that the game ends 0-3 or 0-4, and adding in that media tirade from yesterday(?). Do y'all finally thing that its time Wenger goes?

Clegg

I'm glad that the British journo's are getting shown up over their Steve Gould effect bullshit. Arsenal are as bad as ever in defence.

Linius

untitled-4f6ow1.gif

Yep, sad moment is sad.

Blackhead

Redarse
In previous years Arse had Cesc and V. Persie to ensure that at least they weren't embarrassed at home. Wilshire... Walcott... someone has to step up tonight.

Feorax

PL European Coeficient must have gone to shit the last few years. Wonder whether we'll keep having 4 qualification spots at this rate?

bud

lol, Ramsey thinks he's clever and shit.

not only is he playing, but he's also playing as a number ten; walcott is playing as a central forward; cazorla is not playing in the middle, but on the right; podolski's playing. these are all things that i don't understand.

Linius

Sony are pushing hard to make sure people are aware of tomorrow's announcement. Never expected to see ads for it in Champions League.

They're pushing like crazy for the new Playstation. But no advertising for their new flagship phone to be found. It strikes me as odd since the Playstation promotes it self and the phone clearly doesn't.

avaya

There is no Steve Bould effect since Wenger's ego banned him from taking training sessions earlier in the season. There is a massive falling out at that level.

arkon

PL European Coeficient must have gone to shit the last few years. Wonder whether we'll keep having 4 qualification spots at this rate?

Think we do. Germany will probably overtake but IIRC that would still leave us in third, and I think top 3 all get 4 spots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom