• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

avaya

I'm bitterly saddened by the lack of chances or forward movements we've made in this match. We seem outnumbered. The gap between our midfielders is Walcott is that of an ocean, and neither Cazorla or Podolski have helped bridge that gap. It is at times like this I wish Wenger were a tactician and made changes in that regard.

The biggest cheer made by the home crowd tonight was that of the booking of a Bayern player.

The Bayern goals themselves seemed to have come out of the blue. A fantastic shot by Kroos and a messy corner. Neither side have created any real opportunities since. The match seems dead, at least for Arsenal.

More than a result, I was hoping and expecting for a performance. Disappointing

The Germans are on drugs. We aren't.

feel

Even our CBs are around Malaga's box.

Jackson and Varela lacking precision. Bring on Kleber and James. (50% kidding)

Noirulus

TBF both of Bayern's goals so far were pretty lucky, Kroos was lucky that the ball fell to him as was Muller.

lolno. Look at that gif earlier from Sunhi. Bayern's players moved in during the corner to attack while Arsenal's players were lackadaisical and just staring at the play.

avaya

You're on a different kind of drugs.

Nah not really, I'm in reality. Go and read the Armstrong USADA case, there is ZERO chance that most of these guys are not on PEDs. There is no blood testing in football. Yes what you're watching is very much fake. Level playing field but fake as fuck.

I'm bitterly saddened by the lack of chances or forward movements we've made in this match. We seem outnumbered. The gap between our midfielders is Walcott is that of an ocean, and neither Cazorla or Podolski have helped bridge that gap. It is at times like this I wish Wenger were a tactician and made changes in that regard.

The biggest cheer made by the home crowd tonight was that of the booking of a Bayern player.

The Bayern goals themselves seemed to have come out of the blue. A fantastic shot by Kroos and a messy corner. Neither side have created any real opportunities since. The match seems dead, at least for Arsenal.

More than a result, I was hoping and expecting for a performance. Disappointing
Arsenal are shit and they have no balls.

Get that in your head.

Clegg

Nah not really, I'm in reality. Go and read the Armstrong USADA case, there is ZERO chance that most of these guys are not on PEDs. There is no blood testing in football. Yes what you're watching is very much fake. Level playing field but fake as fuck.
I meant Arsenal.

Look like they're on horse tranquilizers.

FootballFan

Arsenal are just not good enough. Especially now without Cesc or RVP.

Wenger has some massive things to solve.(though he hasn't done any solving for a long time now)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom