• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.
54gr6cjbn.gif

Yeah that one. Cheers.

K1LLER7

Arbeloa kicks player in the knee, dangerous play, red card no? Meh this crap happens in football. It either goes your way or goes against you. Focus on the league and FA Cup. We know where the team stands against the top teams in Europe. Even with 10 men, United had most chances. We really need to improve on finishing chances and RVP needs to find his scoring touch again.

Tc91

Everyone in this thread is on my ignore list

Everyone of them cunts who aren't a regular is on mine. Embarrassing as fuck.

Fucking loved it when Giggs won a throw in and just pumped the crowd up.

If our team is mediocre and shit then what does it say about the rest of the Premier League for us to be 12 points clear and shitting on everyone?

Says that everyone else in the league is absolute shite.

Wilbur

Banned
Seriously? You've had the bus parked half this match. The only reason you have a goal right now is because Varane and Ramos had a brain fart.

EDIT: BASED DIEGO LOPEZ

Why do you always say such stupid fucking cunt shit Pulga you fucking moron

You beat Barcelona by playing on the counter attack and all you can do is suck your own cock and post in Spanish and gibberish and post pictures of your mum claiming Madrid are the greatest

Someone plays against you on the counter attack and you call it bus parking

why are you such a fucking biased idiot

Timurid

You beat Barcelona by playing on the counter attack and all you can do is suck your own cock and post in Spanish and gibberish and post pictures of your mum claiming Madrid are the greatest

hahahaha

xintin

damn that stat on Fox Soccer was unreal. Cakir has sent off Nani, Terry, Cahill, Gerrard and Balotelli all in the last year :lol

Cyport

The main disappointment I have is that I was looking forward to a fast paced exciting game and an even contest. Both faults from Nani and the ref I feel. Nani should have been more aware but the ref was too card-happy.

United tried to park the bus like chelsea

They failed

United tried to wave their plastic flags

They failed

United tried to do a Drogba and Ballack vs Ovrebro

They failed

A night of failure, better luck next year aping Chelsea going out of the group stage.

Take a deep breath son.

United tried to park the bus like chelsea

They failed

United tried to wave their plastic flags

They failed

United tried to do a Drogba and Ballack vs Ovrebro

They failed

A night of failure, better luck next year aping Chelsea going out of the group stage.

We already did that last year
you copied us

bud23

It's a shame that a potentially good game was ruined by dodgy refereeing. It feels like we didn't really win.

Same here. It wasn´t red card. The fucking referee ruined an amazing match. I´m sorry for United fans, they didn´t deserve to lose this way.

Soi-Fong

I'm certain that he was honest. United was the much better team until that red card. Some key players for us did enhance our momentum, but that red card surely had a lot to do with our win.

At least some RM fans are admitting it changed some dynamics of the game.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Awful decision by the ref. Ruined the game as a contest, and I think even Mourinho would admit that.

How did it ruin the game as a contest? United had done amazing chances to score after the red card.

It was a blow to United but if not for Lopez they would have won this game. De Gea hardly did anything.

pulga

Banned

You're acting like kharma now. Since when does counter attacking = parking the bus?

You guys undoubedtly parked the bus after the red, as expected from any sensible manager.

Mourinho was fucking pissed off during the spanish interview. He's really not happy with how our team played. Called Lopez our best player, deservedly.

Bald Santana is best Santana, he was awesome. Pretty much how we all knew him from the last seasons. I'd love him to stay. I mean, it's better to play 10-15 full matches for Dortmund than 25+ for a shit club like Wolfsburg, right?

Sviat, what was up with Donetsk tonight? They were really bad in the first half, not that I'm complaining but I was expecting much more from them. Pretty much what they showed in the second half before Donetsk's keeper basically ended the match. It was a terrible idea for them to park the bus and rely on counter attacks when the defense isn't all that good.

Koko

Banned

beautiful

kharma45

You're acting like kharma now. Since when does counter attacking = parking the bus?

You guys undoubedtly parked the bus after the red, as expected from any sensible manager.

Mourinho was fucking pissed off during the spanish interview. He's really not happy with how our team played. Called Lopez our best player, deservedly.

Say wha?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom