• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fry

Utd fans, get over your loss and remember of the good old days.

ilJ5ljZB42lf6.gif

Shiloa

The decision highlights the problem with the written rules.

The ref was right. By the books. There is nothing about intent or awareness. The rules simply say if it was dangerous. However by that logic, no player should ever lift their boot in the event it might endanger a player they aren't aware of.

So it's stupid.

Wilbur

Banned
Agreed. You on the other hand are a sore loser.

Except I've already praised Madrid. They didn't do much wrong. And if they'd beaten us 2-1 without a sending off, I wouldn't have said a thing. In fact, you'll probably find me saying we were shit after every loss. This year, I've given credit to Spurs, Everton and Norwich for beating us and said we were shit.

But you're being a selective biased fruit turd

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Why do you always say such stupid fucking cunt shit Pulga you fucking moron

You beat Barcelona by playing on the counter attack and all you can do is suck your own cock and post in Spanish and gibberish and post pictures of your mum claiming Madrid are the greatest

Someone plays against you on the counter attack and you call it bus parking

why are you such a fucking biased idiot

pulga/Yurt son chochas. at the end of the day, it is what it is. #GLORYHUNTERS

Victor-Valdes.jpg

Clegg

Welbeck played very well over the two legs. Very impressed by him. He gave Sergio Ramos the shits.

Also very impressed by Varane. Madrid's best defender over both legs.,

pulga

Banned
Could you be any more stupid with your backpedalling?

What backpedalling? They parked the bus after the red FACT. I never said United are pussies for doing so, or for playing to the counter FACT

It was a tactical battle by two geniuses, one came out on top. End of story.

jtb

Banned
The decision highlights the problem with the written rules.

The ref was right. By the books. There is nothing about intent or awareness. The rules simply say if it was dangerous. However by that logic, no player should ever lift their boot in the event it might endanger a player they aren't aware of.

So it's stupid.

why should intent matter?

Pctx

Banned
Utd fans, get over your loss and remember of the good old days.

ilJ5ljZB42lf6.gif

The 54 yr old soccer player? I f'ning hate that guy. The Ref really ruined what could've been a glorious game. Props to Modric though, that ball had the force of 10,000 gods and that spin at the end.

One thing that has amazed me is how our fans have chanted 'Cómo no te voy a querer' outsounding United fans.

Incredible.

Plus, classy Bestnaldo.

Wilbur

Banned
GAF, officially checking in as a Man U fan who is now in shock after that loss to Real Madrid a few minutes ago.

Anyways, the fam and I are stopping by London and I wanted to know if there were any good pubs to watch Man U games in downtown London? (I.E. which pub is preferred?) BTW, I've got a 16 month old so the kid will be there as well. If you could PM or respond here that'd be great.

GO RED DEVILS!! :)

Welcome :)

Basically United fans only live in London :lol, if a game is on ESPN or Sky you're bound to find the game on in any number of pubs. Wetherspoons tend not to show them because they're family pubs, but a lot of privately owned pubs will be showing the match. You'll likely be allowed the kids in until a specific time, but again Wetherspoons is more family orientated but don't show the matches.

The 54 yr old soccer player? I f'ning hate that guy. The Ref really ruined what could've been a glorious game. Props to Modric though, that ball had the force of 10,000 gods and that spin at the end.

soccer? Go to the MLS thread with that shit, heathen.

phaze

chaves is dead guys

Good for Venezuela.

Anyway harsh for Manchester I think they were the better team across 2 goals. Up until the red card the neutered RM.

The funniest thing is Arsenal is the last English club in CL : ) #basedWenger

la_briola

Except I've already praised Madrid. They didn't do much wrong. And if they'd beaten us 2-1 without a sending off, I wouldn't have said a thing. In fact, you'll probably find me saying we were shit after every loss. This year, I've given credit to Spurs, Everton and Norwich for beating us and said we were shit.

But you're being a selective biased fruit turd

I don't care who wins or lose. Both teams mean nothing to mean. I'm stating my opinion as a neutral spectator.

About the 1:0. Sky showed that it was offside.

Wilbur

Banned
Now let's be serious.

I'm really sorry for my United fellas, really am.

They were better during 45 minutes and then ref fucked up.

I really wonder how it would have ended if Çakir didn't sent off Nani.

But.. this is football. We'll win this for you.

GLORY, GLORY, MAN UNITED!

I love you <3 #realbros

Win it for us plz

LA DECIMA

HALA MADRID

MOURINHO

RONALDO

PEPE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom