• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rooney and £50m for Bale...

No but seriously, any team would be lucky to have Rooney, surely United won't sell? Unless they're making way for the return of Bebe. In which case RVP will have to go as well.

jtb

Banned
Guys, really, do you think Juve is a good team? Like UCL-Champion good? Is erryone that blind?

I think so. You don't need a particularly clinical (or even good) striker in the Champions League because teams will afford you lots of space.

arkon

I am sorry, but my conscious have spoken and overturned my desires. I despise a country that openly promotes plastic surgery and fake, untalented musicians. Also, Pathecisism, if such word ever existed.

You know what, I am dropping the whole movie, what a piece of shit that movie is. From a shitty country.
I'll finish Sword Art Online

It's worse than I feared. :(

K1LLER7

Rooney and £50m for Bale...

No but seriously, any team would be lucky to have Rooney, surely United won't sell? Unless they're making way for the return of Bebe. In which case RVP will have to go as well.

my apprentice ;)

Bebe and Zaha on the wings next season. Countering don't get much quicker

Timurid

Juve hasn't faced a competent club in Europe yet. They'll get exposed if they are match up with PSG, BVB, Bayern, Madrid, and Barca.

Clegg

The only way United would sell Rooney is if they were guaranteed to sign a world class player like Ronaldo.

And that isn't likely to happen.

Wilbur

Banned
Saw the Red card offence. Seems pretty cut and dry to me, I'm surprised (well not really surprised :lol British media) to read match reports bemoaning an awful decision. Regardless if it was intended, he kicked him right in the torso, that's a red all day for me.

Did you think this was a red?

suarezz1upo.gif

operon

I think your squad needs a shakeup in a few individual areas just to show your players that their positions aren't as secure as they think

Tevez out, Jovetic/Cavani in
Barry out, DDR in

And the big one

Toure out, Vidal in
City needs a new manager. With the players and money they have, they should be doing better than a lucky one nil over aston villa.

I remember there being a discussion on this recently, but I would rather win Europa League than be eliminated in the first knockout round of the CL(which is where Zenit were eliminated last year). Especially since winning the Europa League would significantly improve the team's coefficient for better seeding in future CL campaigns. Also wouldn't hurt our prospects of attracting players to saddle up and take a ride on our cunt hair.

Arbeloa actually did pretty much the same thing Nani did in the first half, only he caught Evra on the thigh and not his his hip/side.

Was given a yellow card.

Really finding it tough to see the difference but maybe the bias is just that set. Dunno.

Just reminds me how much of a cunt he really is. I know the ugly fucker will score against us this weekend just to fucking rub it in.

But on the other hand, sometimes he is fucking amazing to watch :( Why is he such a cunt.

Sometimes genius comes with a hint of sociopathy :p

Plus, he held his hand up in apology straight after. Should have given us a goal to reward sich sportsmanship

K1LLER7

Arbeloa actually did pretty much the same thing Nani did in the first half, only he caught Evra on the thigh and not his his hip/side.

Was given a yellow card.

Really finding it tough to see the difference but maybe the bias is just that set. Dunno.

I mentioned it earlier during all that United hate.

Madrid need to find a better RB. He offers little going forwards and isn't the best defensively. (stay away from Rafael)

Stimpy

Telegraph correspondent Henry Winter on Radio 5 live: "I actually thought the initial perpetrator was Arbeloa, who looked like he thought he had a free hit at Nani and was going to take it."

Hahaha the English media really are a joke.

flippedb

Banned
Finish your job first, then you can talk about winning it

I'm telling you what I want! Hopefully the guys will make a good match at Camp Nou to get through.

Have you seen Barca's possible formation? It looks suicidal, 3 men on defence, 3 midfielders and 4 cunts on the attack. That looks extremely odd. One counter and it could be done.

arkon

Sometimes genius comes with a hint of sociopathy :p

Plus, he held his hand up in apology straight after. Should have given us a goal to reward sich sportsmanship

I think this is the difference with the Nani incident. Suarez apologized and defused the situation. Great communications skills

K1LLER7

Apparently everyone's favourite ref Howard Webb, will be the main official in the United v Chelsea game on the weekend.

Do your job Webb, your paid good money.

Wilbur

Banned
I'm telling you what I want! Hopefully the guys will make a good match at Camp Nou to get through.

Have you seen Barca's possible formation? It looks suicidal, 3 cunts on defence, 3 cunt midfielders and 4 cunts on the attack. That looks extremely odd. One counter and it could be done.

fixed

I think this is the difference with the Nani incident. Suarez apologized and defused the situation. Great communications skills

Suarez PUSHED Parker before dropping back, LOOKING at him and then kicking. Yes it happens in seconds but Suarez KNEW he was there. NO REASON to have his boot up that high, he only held his hand up because he then realised he was either going to be in trouble or he felt like a cunt (hopefully the latter but I doubt it).

I remember a few incidents that game Suarez and Parker squared up or came together so I believe 100% it was intentional.

arkon

Suarez PUSHED Parker before dropping back, LOOKING at him and then kicking. Yes it happens in seconds but Suarez KNEW he was there. NO REASON to have his boot up that high, he only held his hand up because he then realised he was either going to be in trouble or he felt like a cunt (hopefully the latter but I doubt it).

I remember a few incidents that game Suarez and Parker squared up or came together so I believe 100% it was intentional.

I think it's time to call in the body language experts and painstakingly comb through the footage to get their thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom