• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

i'm watching the man u highlights and i gotta love how the commentator has to make it clear that "the TURKISH referee!!!!111!!!1" red-carded nani.

Turks are the worst. I hear they won't pay for players, just take them on loan.

Guys, really, do you think Juve is a good team? Like UCL-Champion good? Is erryone that blind?

Juve hasn't faced a competent club in Europe yet. They'll get exposed if they are match up with PSG, BVB, Bayern, Madrid, and Barca.

I've been saying this for, like, forever and yet people keep accusing me of preventive pessimism. I think we're on the right track with Conte & Agnelli (we'll upgrade Marotta in the near future, I hope), but there are better teams out there.

Having said that, you're still an asshole, Timurid. I hope PSG crashes and burns, just because of you. <3

Suen

Madrid were absolutely ruthless when United went down to ten men. Just stepped up the pressure so much that we couldn't live with it.

But I thought they retreated far too much after they scored twice. Gave United far too much leeway and we created a couple of chances.
We do this all the time and I still have no idea why. I mean I understand having more goals put us in a position where we don't need to push as much but it's like we shut down completely, leaving ourselves vulnerable to our opponent. The best part is that even when our opponent does score a goal against us because of this we still remain inactive..........HALA MADRID!

Zabojnik

Indeed!

img6051.jpg

faridmon

on episode 40 at the moment. Hisoka is such a boss and Gon's cool too.

Yeah, Hisoka is the best character in the series, I like it when the series doesn't even tell you if his good or evil, but he is surly a sociopath. Killua is a great character as well.

Oh, man, i need to watch the new series.

Lunchbox

Banned
I think it's time to call in the body language experts and painstakingly comb through the footage to get their thoughts.

the cunt is innocent

untitled-13cjli.gif

just like here where he doesnt know the defender is there, he was reaching for air as the slums of merseyside were making his claustrophobia flair up. the defender just got in his way. so he had to grab him and drag him down to stop him from stealing his breathing space

K1LLER7

Yeah, Hisoka is the best character in the series, I like it when the series doesn't even tell you if his good or evil, but he is surly a sociopath. Killua is a great character as well.

Oh, man, i need to watch the new series.
Yeah, he's one of the best characters in an anime imo. Also, Gon, a 12 year old turns him on....Must be the way Wilbury feels :p

Not a fan of Leorio.

Wilbur

Banned
Do you not find it even slightly annoying that his troll persona isn't backed up by a jot of intelligence or positive contribution?

But there's so many contributors that are intelligent and trolls - yourself, myself, Kyoufu - there's always time for a few nutjobs

I love Lunchbox with no shame. He's hilarious.

What do you mean? All my friends know of the master chicken fryer Wilbury, obviously.

Tell them to come in and I'll get them free coleslaw

Scum

Hard luck, Man Utd GAF. The red card ruined it all, but then again, it always does. You should all look forward to Mou taking over soon enough.

Wonder if Rooney will be with us next season.

Him being left out tonight and used the way he was in the first leg is pretty damning.

He's off to PSG the highest bidder, along with Nani.

arkon

Hard luck, Man Utd GAF. The red card ruined it all, but then again, it always does. You should all look forward to Mou taking over soon enough.

He's off to PSG the highest bidder, along with Nani.

Zenit! Congrats, Sviatoslav.

Timurid

Turks are the worst. I hear they won't pay for players, just take them on loan.

I've been saying this for, like, forever and yet people keep accusing me of preventive pessimism. I think we're on the right track with Conte & Agnelli (we'll upgrade Marotta in the near future, I hope), but there are better teams out there.

Having said that, you're still an asshole, Timurid. I hope PSG crashes and burns, just because of you. <3
I <3 you too.

06-07-juve-serie-b-champions.jpg

But there's so many contributors that are intelligent and trolls - yourself, myself, Kyoufu - there's always time for a few nutjobs

The key to a successful troll IMO is when you're not totally convinced that they don't believe the shit they're spewing. Lunchbox has long ago crossed that line.

I guess. I just get the feeling that he couldn't make an intelligent post even if he wanted to. And that gets me wondering why he's tolerated while doicare* gets laughed out of the thread after every Man Utd loss :p

I'm sure there's a decent poster in there somewhere. Probably an alt account :p

Kyoufu

I apologise for my hate.

It's like that inner demon. Like the Kyuubi in Naruto. Mine is unleashed when Man Utd/Liverpool lose.

faridmon

Yeah, he's one of the best characters in an anime imo. Also, Gon, a 12 year old turns him on....Must be the way Wilbury feels :p

Not a fan of Leorio.

Lol

I don't mind Leorio, he doesn't have any skills but he is there to provided some lighthearted comedy and have his uses.

operon

the cunt is innocent

untitled-13cjli.gif

just like here where he doesnt know the defender is there, he was reaching for air as the slums of merseyside were making his claustrophobia flair up. the defender just got in his way. so he had to grab him and drag him down to stop him from stealing his breathing space
Now your just trying to hard. Like a young lad that is in perma friend zoned or the lone hair on wilbury's chest.

Wilbur

Banned
I guess. I just get the feeling that he couldn't make an intelligent post even if he wanted to. And that gets me wondering why he's tolerated while doicare* gets laughed out of the thread after every Man Utd loss :p

I'm sure there's a decent poster in there somewhere. Probably an alt account :p

Because doicare isn't even funny, its just the same 'statistics, possession, anuses' etc etc etc

Lunchbox is just here to call people bin dippers and get people angry. Its predictable, but its funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom