• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timurid

Hard luck, Man Utd GAF. The red card ruined it all, but then again, it always does. You should all look forward to Mou taking over soon enough.

He's off to PSG the highest bidder, along with Nani.
I heard rumors coming from his camp that he will be interested in a move to PSG, but personally i just think he wants a new contract/more money at United.
Soldado and Jonas will do the job, even with PSG having the power of Ibra's nose
from the stand

Not as good as PSG eh? I'm going to laugh at you when PSG goes out tomorrow

T silva is back bitches!

Zenit! Congrats, Sviatoslav.

vader.jpg
We don't need Nani, we already have a frighteningly high number of Portucunts on our team already. Plus, Bystrov is better anyway :p

Because doicare isn't even funny, its just the same 'statistics, possession, anuses' etc etc etc

Lunchbox is just here to call people bin dippers and get people angry. Its predictable, but its funny.

doicare provokes funny responses though, and his trolling, as predictable as it is, quite often sparks a decent discussion. Lunchbox just spouts some shite, gets ignored and comes back for the same after half an hour. What's the point of a troll if nobody reacts?

Wilbur

Banned
doicare provokes funny responses though, and his trolling, as predictable as it is, quite often sparks a decent discussion. Lunchbox just spouts some shite, gets ignored and comes back for the same after half an hour. What's the point of a troll if nobody reacts?

because he makes me laff and thats whats important here

operon

Because doicare isn't even funny, its just the same 'statistics, possession, anuses' etc etc etc

Lunchbox is just here to call people bin dippers and get people angry. Its predictable, but its funny.
Lunchbox is ok sometimes annoyable like a hangover whereas doicare is as funny as diarrohea sliding your leg, rabies in krufts and a burst french letter

Scum

I heard rumors coming from his camp that he will be interested in a move to PSG, but personally i just think he wants a new contract/more money at United.

Sorry, Man Utd GAF but I'd get rid of him if I were Fergie and this was Rooney's current reasoning. Spend the money on Wilshere.

arkon

What can I do for you mi love?

Gonna take a shower, brb. I just took 30 minutes to shave. I'm so lazy today.

Now pooping might take 1 hour.

Possible blood in your urethra... pooping taking 1 hour... I'd get yourself checked out.

God, I wish Ronaldinho could finish up his career in Barcelona. Any chance of that happening?

Barcelona has a history of shitting up on club heroes.

They did so with Rivaldo, Figo (LOL), Ronaldinho, Eto'o, Zlatan and they will shit on Messi.

Their Egos are too big. And 'Dinho is not top class anymore.

'Dinho would feast on today's defenses so hard. I'm thinking that CR7 and Messi are not THAT good, more that the defense today SUCKS

Lunchbox is ok sometimes annoyable like a hangover whereas doicare is as funny as diarrohea sliding your leg, rabies in krufts and a burst french letter

Go home Nicklas

ME2 is absolutely brilliant btw. Loving it, all the characters are great, even the annoying ones

arkon

Oh, man, SWO is quite rubbish. why are they talking about fishing in Ep 13?

It's silly by that point. I guess they were trying for the calm-before-the-storm approach. Doesn't work. I stalled at around that episode. Or maybe it was episode 14.

Suen

Arsenal being the last english team left in CL must be a sign from the football gods. Victory is in our hands, we will carry Man Utd's rage and fury and unleash it on the vile wretched scum in the Scumianz Arena where the finishing strike will be dealt by Podolski who's magnificent feet will purify the barren ground.

What will really happen is that Bayern will fuck us from all positions and then Wenger will have a meltdown in the following press conference

GorillaJu

I am sorry, but my conscious have spoken and overturned my desires. I despise a country that openly promotes plastic surgery and fake, untalented musicians. Also, Pathecisism, if such word ever existed.

You know what, I am dropping the whole movie, what a piece of shit that movie is. From a shitty country.
I'll finish Sword Art Online

It's based off a Japanese manga, which takes place in Japan. Though I presume the story was modified a bit to be more Korean.

The Korean obsession with "beauty at all costs" is pathetic and toxic, though.

faridmon

If you're not enjoying it, then hell yes!.

I haven't heard of much improvement in the 2nd half of the show. That time is better spent doing something else you do like.

I don't know. I hate dropping Animes since it will always linger back of my mind and make me regret not knowing what happened next. Besides, there is not much to watch this season so I thought, I maybe I would watch the one that the people were vocal about.

arkon

I don't know. I hate dropping Animes since it will always linger back of my mind and make me regret not knowing what happened next. Besides, there is not much to watch this season so I thought, I maybe I would watch the one that the people were vocal about.

Read the episode summaries then. It'll probably take you less time than watching all the episodes.

Suen

Farid, drop it and watch Hun x Hun :)
I only watched the old one back when it became available. It was great and so was first OVA series. Greed Island was so-so though. How does the new one compare and how far does it go? I haven't finished reading the arc after Greed Island as I lost interest in the manga due to the King Of Hiatus being King Of Hiatus while leeching of on Sailor Moon money (nah seriously hope he's ok)

faridmon

It's based off a Japanese manga, which takes place in Japan. Though I presume the story was modified a bit to be more Korean.

The Korean obsession with "beauty at all costs" is pathetic and toxic, though.

Is that so? Well, I'll be damned.
But it just doesn't change the fact that story sort of reflect the country perception on ones look in relation to ones acceptance from society. I think ''Beauty at all cost'' is just merely a manifestation of the social pressure over there.

Kozak

Banned
Its only natural for there to be uproar over referees that officiate a game based on the rules and not the teams playing.

Suen

SAO...fuck that shit. Go with Fist Of The North Star, manliness, manly tears etc etc.

Then watch Legend Of Galactic Heroes for a very refreshing change....amazing anime (makes me wonder how good the novels are)

Sage00

Once And Future Member
I said this after the last game but Juve are probably about in the middle technically of all the teams remaining in the CL. The more important point is that they brought over a winning mentality and confidence from the domestic success - the kind of team it's a shock if they go out before the last 16/8.

The problem is coming up against a team like Bayern where there's the pressure and a mental wall to break through before you even get into the fact that they're playing against the odds. But upsets are what the CL is all about.

Keep the faith. ;)

<3

faridmon

Read the episode summaries then. It'll probably take you less time than watching all the episodes.

Farid, drop it and watch Hun x Hun :)

You know what, I will. Goodbye SWA you piece of shit
I will read the summery though

I did watch the old series plus its OVA until the cliffhanger, but due my rubbish memory, I sort of forgot the plot details. Its gonna be amazing to rematch it again... in HD!

Cheers guys!

SAO...fuck that shit. Go with Fist Of The North Star, manliness, manly tears etc etc.

Then watch Legend Of Galactic Heroes for a very refreshing change....amazing anime (makes me wonder how good the novels are)

I did watch both of them and bot optimise the medium in high note. I haven't read the novel, but I read Tytania, which was the second of his novels and its wasn't that good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom