• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

tumblr_m9dnv1RVXM1qh0l2x.gif

este wey de fry debe estar horny

love you, you know who

Mumei sent me a pm of herself, she looks exactly like Rachel McAdams.

Adding fuel to the fire

Also that GIF is way too big in comparison to your others. Gotta shrink it man.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Mumei sent me a pm of herself, she looks exactly like Rachel McAdams.

Adding fuel to the fire

Also that GIF is way too big in comparison to your others. Gotta shrink it man.

lol nice. If i'm drunk it doesnt matter if she's a man or woman.

GTIYFH

-also, not into white girls much. me gustan hispanas

Lightning

Banned
What makes it better is that United are going to take all their rage and fire it at Chelsea. I can't wait for that FA cup game.

GolazoDan

:'(

Upset about the result obviously but still really encouraged. Our team's much better than we get credit for, no shame coming out of those two games and on another day we might have won.

Roy Keane's hilarious.

Kenka

Mumei doesnt even respond to me from regular posts.
Well if Mumei is a nice lady, then treat her like a nice lady.

I should add: flirting on GAF seems terrible, unless you're a gay male. The chances you find a mate if you have another gender/orientation is not big to put it mildly.

/XX/

Last time I posted in these threads and invoked that spirit the past year it didn't go very well (http://neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=37267985&postcount=10440), but now that it went like a charm (http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=49083000&postcount=4337 & http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=49087302&postcount=4786) I'm tempted to keep posting encoragement words in here for the rest of the road to 'la décima'!

Dude, that was in the anime thread. Shit goes so fast over there I have to forget stuff in order to remember new stuff.
We are so fast there we broke this forum's database engine and reached negative OT values or something like that!
Or maybe it was made like that so FootyGAF didn't shame us with their high count of threads and pace of madness...

... but I thought you'd remember, I appreciated your consolation! :-(

bjaelke

Should I read through yesterday's posts while enjoying my morning coffee? Any meltdowns worth mentioning?
"I can only play for teams that I’m passionate about, I didn’t feel a connection with the club or the place"
"The guy interviewing me said ‘you’ve joined the biggest club in the country’,i didn’t want to upset anyone so I went along with it."
Oh Joe Cole you insensitive bastard.

Noirulus

so what have we learned today?

jose>fergie

manu are shit

lopez> casillas

and arsenal are the last hope of english football. I like the sound of that.

I think Fergie tactically outplayed Jose by an inch. This is why even Jose said "The better team lost tonight". It's thanks to players like Lopez we were able to seal the win.

Noirulus

Last time I posted in these threads and invoked that spirit the past year it didn't go very well (http://neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=37267985&postcount=10440), but now that it went like a charm (http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=49083000&postcount=4337 & http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=49087302&postcount=4786) I'm tempted to keep posting encoragement words in here for the rest of the road to 'la décima'!

We are so fast there we broke this forum's database engine and reached negative OT values or something like that!
Or maybe it was made like that so FootyGAF didn't shame us with their high count of threads and pace of madness...

... but I thought you'd remember, I appreciated your consolation! :-(

You should post more often! You often have interesting things to say :) A fellow Madridista who is positive is always nice to have...
Totally not a shot at some of the members of Madrid-GAF who were giving up hope today after United's goal or anything :p

Hixx

Henry is the best to play in the PL. So much grace yet so fucking lethal. His cheating against the Irish made me lol too so.

One of the VERY few away players to get a standing ovation from the entire ground @ the SoL when going off.

Robso

Who was the best player to ever grace the PL?

Probably too hard to choose just one.

Ronaldo is the only Premier League player to ever win World Player of The Year.

Giggs has featured in every season, scored in every one, and still a class player at 39.

Shearer is the all time top scorer.

Roy Keane was an immense competitor of the league.

As pointed out before, Henry was fantastic.

Paul Scholes was is another fantastic Premier League servant. Zidane's greatest ever opponent.

I could be here all day editing my post, xD. Ginola, Seaman, Beckham, Schmeichel, Makelele, Sol Campbell, Drogba as previously mentioned, Cantona, Gerrard and Lampard and far too many more.

Arnie

I'd vote Henry, too.

Fucking hell Arsenal used to be outright frightening.

What a glorious morning, though. Cup of coffee, a bit of work to do before football at two, and the morning's papers.

confuziz

Banned
King Emanuel Ebouee ‏@TheRealEbouee

Now fergie and united fans knows how it feels to be cheated. Howard Webb does it all the time for them. Stop crying fergie . Man up

It never ends with Eboue!

mWXtOji.jpg

First CL-QF in 15 years. Still awesome.

Santana-kun looks like an animu character here:
Zcxl91R.jpg

----
I bet it has already been mentioned, but it feels like Mou really want SAF's job.

King Emanuel Ebouee ‏@TheRealEbouee

Now fergie and united fans knows how it feels to be cheated. Howard Webb does it all the time for them. Stop crying fergie . Man up

It never ends with Eboue!

Even with refball, City couldn't beat United this season.

Oh, btw.: super cheap "Dortmund's double '12" merchandise here:
https://shop.bvb.de/eng/kategorie/Aktion/Double-2012?seite=1&artikelanzahl=40&sortierung=normal

Some of the neutrals might wanna get this abomination (for 2.5 euros):

/LOL, ok maybe you don't want to get it after all:

European Orders (apart from Russia) are subject to a Delivery Charge of € 20. All Orders from Outside of Europe are subject to a Delivery Charge of € 35.

Hmm...I can, however, get for you and send it to you for half or even a quarter (for a simple scarf) for those 20€ shipping fees, lol
Just lemme know.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Fergie's team selection was a masterstroke, he is a genius. It's a shame that the ref made a mistake but 'these things happen'. United got a joke red card to Torres at Chelsea earlier in the season, this time they were on the other end of a decision.

They still created some amazing chances over the two legs and I think if RVP hadn't gone off the boil they would have won this tie comfortably. United missed some real easy ones, especially in Madrid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom