• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

I think it will be very close. I was reading a Spurs forum the other day where there's a thread for what opponents fans are saying. And there was this gem from an Inter fan:

Secret elbow is hilarious.

Think Bale's past the point of being wound up so petulantly. Technical brilliance transcends such negative behaviour 99% of the time, and when it doesn't football dies.

Just think Inter are a bit shit, and short of pace. Can see Lennon having a great time.

OptaJoe ‏@OptaJoe
52.8% - 28 of Arsenal's 53 goals in the Premier League this season have come in just five of their matches. Gorge.

That's crazy. 50% in just 5 matches.

Wilbur

Banned
OptaJoe ‏@OptaJoe
52.8% - 28 of Arsenal's 53 goals in the Premier League this season have come in just five of their matches. Gorge.

Wouldn't surprise me if they had nuts stats like this every season. Three, four times a season they score 5, 6, 7 goals and then score none in a bunch of them. Such an odd fucking team, they really are.

Linius

Ooh, best PL players ever:

Cantona
Giggs
Scholes
Keane
Ronaldo
Ferdinand
van Nistelrooy
Zola
Lampard
Drogba
Makelele
Henry
Bergkamp
Vieira
Adams
Pires
Gerrard
Fowler
Shearer
Le Tissier

off the top of my head. I'd have a hard time narrowing it down though

No RVP?

Wilbur

Banned
Looking forward to the FA Cup game. Hope we get a dodgy penalty and offside goal.

I don't, just so I have a little more time to hold onto last night's injustica. But yeah, fucks me off when people go KARMA KARMA KARMA as if just because someone's been wronged against us before, its alright for us to be wronged against. In an ideal world, neither would happen.

ABUs were out in full force last night. Brought a tear to my cock.

Rooney should be in the best PL players list.

No RVP for me, not quite yet.

That list is way too long anyway.

It's either Henry or Ronaldo. Ronaldo is a more talented and better player but Henry gave the league more. Depends on your criteria.

Kyoufu

It's either Henry or Ronaldo. Ronaldo is a more talented and better player but Henry gave the league more. Depends on your criteria.

Shearer was better than both.

And also dumber than both.

Linius

RVP was almost solely responsible for anything good happening at Arsenal. Too bad they never translated that in to a league title. And now he's winning points for Man. United. If he can keep this up I think he'll deserve his spot in such a list.

Wilbur

Banned

For me:

1. Henry
2. Giggs
3. Keane

bjaelke

lolkjær. fucking cunt.
OptaJoe ‏@OptaJoe

We're actually somewhat close to that. The positive aspect is that we've started the scoring spree in our recent matches.

BEb14BsCIAAYMQD.png:large

Balotelli is back training with the rest of the team, so I guess he'll play on Friday night. Meanwhile, I'm already hyped as fuck about Barcelona, can't wait to see the game
and get knocked out.

Today is also Boateng's birthday, he held a blurry hip-hop themed party yesterday:

Wishlist for next season:
- a hairdresser
- digital cameras with more than 5MP
- a CB.

In that order.

dc89

Police are urging Nottinghamshire residents to think before they dial after a football fan, so disgusted with the referee’s decision to send-off a player in last night’s Champions League clash, rang 999.

The 18-year-old Manchester United supporter was watching the second-leg tie against Real Madrid from his home in a village near Bingham at around 9.20pm last night (Tuesday 5 March 2013) when he made the call.

He felt the moment Reds winger Nani was controversially dismissed for a high challenge was a crime and so decided to call police.

He later apologised for his actions, claiming to have been caught up in the excitement.

http://www.nottinghamshire.police.u...ll/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Own up, which one of you did this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom