• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

bud

i genuinely believe wilshere will be one of the world's eleven best players in the next few years.

he's top quality.

Wilbur

Banned
I don't think Wilshere will leave either.

Some of you should definitely mention Lampard in the Gerrard and Scholes tier.

For sure. I don't think he's as good a player as either, but he's certainly had more impact in the PL than Gerrard.

Zabojnik

Popped up on my Facebook. Really want Dortmund to win it, Juve runners up. Sorry Yurt.

Nothing to be sorry about. It's what we do in CL. Gotta maintain that runners-up record.

How about I do an accum with:

Juve
PSG
Chelsea
Spurs
Anzi

Don't bet on Juve tonight. There's no way to predict how the match will go. Half the team is resting. Quaglia + Matri is a horrible offensive pairing.

Yeah I agree. RVP and Wilshere will end their careers with the Gunners. Forever cementing their legacies as club legends.

iMj35nFmuIymX.gif

phaze

I honestly think that Wilshere leaving is quite likely. If the Arsenal situation won't change in the next few years and we won't be in serious competition for PL I think he will say "Fuck it I tried" and then leave for greener pastures.

Suen

So Madrid-GAF, if Lopez continues to perform as good as he has mostly been doing the rest of the season then what happens when Casillas return? Will we use Casillas again? If so will Lopez stay with us? Leave after the summer?

bud

Piers Morgan ‏@piersmorgan
Just think, Van Pursestrings - if you'd stayed at Arsenal.. you'd still be in the Champions League.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Zabojnik said:
Ahaha I thought that was Lichtsteiner on the left!

And that moustache can't possibly be real?
So Madrid-GAF, if Lopez continues to perform as good as he has mostly been doing the rest of the season then what happens when Casillas return? Will we use Casillas again? If so will Lopez stay with us? Leave after the summer?

We were in the same dilemma two seasons ago. Storari was playing really well in Buffon's absence.

But Buffon is Buffon. Just like Saint Iker is Saint Iker.

BBC-ONE-Match-of-the-Day-08-13-22-30-04.jpg

Wilbur

Banned
Piers Morgan ‏@piersmorgan
Just think, Van Pursestrings - if you'd stayed at Arsenal.. you'd still be in the Champions League.

Just think, Van Pursestrings - if you'd stayed at Arsenal.. you'd be in the Europa League next year.

PSG have reported a loss of just €5m.

Match day revenue, commercial income and media income increased all together by just €14m.

However, "other" income rose by over €100m.

FFP.

Tc91

Wait til E3 at the very least unless you're a Monster Hunter fan.

Dayum.

Would it be a good idea to pick one up for someone who hasn't played any Wii games? Like Xenoblade/Zelda's/Mario Galaxy etc. I guess they could tide me over until Pikmin and whatever else is coming out.

Slizz

All sorts of chatter of Miami finally getting an MLS team.... Owner of the Dolphins is considering buying a team, too bad the owner is a moron when it comes to actually owning any team.

Suen

Ahaha I thought that was Lichtsteiner on the left!

And that moustache can't possibly be real?

We were in the same dilemma two seasons ago. Storari was playing really well in Buffon's absence.

But Buffon is Buffon. Just like Saint Iker is Saint Iker.

Yeah this is what will happen, Casillas is most likely taking his spot in the XI again but why would Lopez then waste his time being on the bench (unless he gets paid good) when he might attract some good deals? Who knows. Buffon is a legend, my favorite GK! Liked him ever since his Parma days but then Juve stole him :(

Dayum.

Would it be a good idea to pick one up for someone who hasn't played any Wii games? Like Xenoblade/Zelda's/Mario Galaxy etc. I guess they could tide me over until Pikmin and whatever else is coming out.

Would you get any of those games for the WiiU? Part of the reason why I got a Vita is because I could get many PSP games for cheap on the store. So those are holding me off until Killzone etc.

WJD

Had a big fat maccies and I'm starting to calm down a bit now.

So, how good would Welberg be if his legs didn't turn into actual human excrement every time he ventured into the box?

I'm going to say very very good. Like, Henry-lite good.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
All sorts of chatter of Miami finally getting an MLS team.... Owner of the Dolphins is considering buying a team, too bad the owner is a moron when it comes to actually owning any team.

I heard it's dependent on tax payer-fueled stadium upgrades

I want an Atlanta team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom