• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

So you were the one trying to convince him to get a Wii U?

Tc91 dc89 man utd... man city.

BHkZRXS.gif

pahaha!!!

the letters are our initials, number year of birth. I used to have dc89 as my xbox 360 Live name thingy, until I got a new console and didn't know you could transfer it etc, hence why I made a new one that you all have, well, ones that asked for it.

and yes we support City and United. And yes it gets heated at times, before I joined GAF we watched the FA Cup semi final together, I went HAM when Yaya scored and Tc just looked upset. But saying that, he was sat next to me at The Etihad when Scholes scored that header in injury time to win 1-0. He couldn't really do much though, surrounded by 44,000 angry/upset City fans, but he trolled when we got to the car.

Clegg

It seems that Powell is a bit too good for the under 21s. I'd like to see him get a few more matches next season. Or at least a decent loan spell somewhere.

Did Fergie say something new about Januzaj?

K1LLER7

It seems that Powell is a bit too good for the under 21s. I'd like to see him get a few more matches next season. Or at least a decent loan spell somewhere.

Did Fergie say something new about Januzaj?
Last month, pretty much singled adnan and Powell out for the first team.

Hope they both get a loan or a push to the first team next season.

arkon

pahaha!!!

the letters are our initials, number year of birth. I used to have dc89 as my xbox 360 Live name thingy, until I got a new console and didn't know you could transfer it etc, hence why I made a new one that you all have, well, ones that asked for it.

and yes we support City and United. And yes it gets heated at times, before I joined GAF we watched the FA Cup semi final together, I went HAM when Yaya scored and Tc just looked upset. But saying that, he was sat next to me at The Etihad when Scholes scored that header in injury time to win 1-0. He couldn't really do much though, surrounded by 44,000 angry/upset City fans, but he trolled when we got to the car.

Does tc look like reggie as well?

pulga

Banned
Though I will admit I just want to fucking win la decima to get it over with. Sheesh, it's been 10 cunting years already.

We're like Liverpool in that way with the "this year is the year of la decima" mantra. Its tiring :(

dc89

Does tc look like reggie as well?

Nahhhh, I'm the Reggie one. But obviously not as Reggie as I'd like.

Want 3DS XL - GF get's one to loan for a few weeks.
Want WiiU - Tc buys one for shits and gigs as he has nothing better to do with his money.

Clegg

Last month, pretty much singled adnan and Powell out for the first team.

Hope they both get a loan or a push to the first team next season.
If United manage to secure the league title with a few games to go I'd like to see Powell get a run out with the first team and maybe have Januzaj on the bench.

It's like imagining Wooden and bjaelke living together... (and not one living in the house and the other in the basement).

Or blablurn and milchmonster... I can't see both surviving for more than 2 weeks.

dc and tc seem far too nice for anything nasty even though they're the ying yang.

I'd totally pay money to see wooden and bjaelke or blablurn and milchmonster living together for a month. Especially in the month of their matches against each other.

pahaha!!!

I nearly done that once. Not a good idea when I saw another guy doing it in the upper seats. Tc did good. :p

K1LLER7

If United manage to secure the league title with a few games to go I'd like to see Powell get a run out with the first team and maybe have Januzaj on the bench.
Yeah, Agree. Hopefully we can get it finished by the time we play City again.

Though I will admit I just want to fucking win la decima to get it over with. Sheesh, it's been 10 cunting years already.

We're like Liverpool in that way with the "this year is the year of la decima" mantra. Its tiring :(

Seriously, so many times with:"this year is the year".

You guys haven't won anything. We're winning La Liga and Atletico can beat you in copa

Lavezzi me haces falta

True, dosn't change the fact that Alexis is shit.

AlexBasch

Can't help but feel bad for Celtic. Oh well, their victory against Barcelona was beast anyway.

Soldado looks so disappointed lol.
Can you blame him though? Valencia were one goal short from getting back and horrible defending nullified the awesome goal earlier.

Suen

Can't help but feel bad for Celtic. Oh well, their victory against Barcelona was beast anyway.

Can you blame him though? Valencia were one goal short from getting back and horrible defending nullified the awesome goal earlier.
It was as if Celtic won CL when they beat Barcelona.

I'd be disappointed if I was Soldado as well, Valencia has played horrible today, they've had plenty of chances for crossing and majority of them have been bad. The defense is atrocious as well. This guy is too good for the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom