• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

I'm not looking forward to when the transfer window opens and the inevitable Rooney stories which will follow. I think Fergus might finally be sick of him.

In a way, Mumei being a bitch is amusing, lol

I'm still really upset

What you up to?

ibzTPFUmJ3WkF2.gif

Meier

i'm looking to buy FM, should I just get the most recent? I'm presuming it doesn't require good graphics also :p
You honestly could play 12 but I think they stopped selling it. 13 is frequently on sale for $20 or less at this point. They just put out an update the other day too so nice time to jump in!

Caramel Chew Chew or whatever it's called is even worse.

That the one with Caramel ice cream, and little chocloate discs with caramel inside? That's rank as well if its the one I'm thinking on. Caramel is disgusting when its the main or secondary component of whatever you're eating

#bringChunkyMonkeybacktoMaidenhead

Inversive

You honestly could play 12 but I think they stopped selling it. 13 is frequently on sale for $20 or less at this point. They just put out an update the other day too so nice time to jump in!

Alright cool, I downloaded the demo and it recommended that I play in 2d on the pitch instead of 3d, am I missing out on much or is 2d fine?

We should actually do a online Footy Gaf game with a few of us!

Still can't believe I didn't get my hattrick.

FootyGAF imagine this, I have gotten two goals and I am sure of getting my hattrick, I get a perfect through ball and am free with the keeper. I'm starting to get nervous but still somewhat confidence and then suddenly, my player stops.... HE PULLS A FUCKING HAMSTRING, right outside of the box... with only the keeper to beat.

Just listen to their laughs at my misfortune. :(

http://youtu.be/xW87MYro6y4

AlexBasch

I hope Xela wins, fuck Monterrey cunts.
Hey douchebag, I'm a Monterrey supporter shut the fu-

Nah, you're right. Monterrey are definitely cunts this season. Can't wait to see if they get rid of half the team, bunch of soulless idiots.

Watching Tijuana v Corinthians instead.

FootyGAF imagine this, I have gotten two goals and I am sure of getting my hattrick, I get a perfect through ball and am free with the keeper. I'm starting to get nervous but still somewhat confidence and then suddenly, my player stops.... HE PULLS A FUCKING HAMSTRING, right outside of the box... with only the keeper to beat.

<3

arkon

Written in the stars

I really wish I could bother recording whole matches from us. Quiche got pissed when I managed to kick a ball out of the stadium today when he passed me completely free in front of goal (with no keeper lol), it was quite amazing.

He shouldn't get too bitchy though, we were up 2-1 when he tried to throw the ball back to his own keeper to waste time in the last minutes, which resulted in a corner to the opponent and then :

quicherispy.gif

Seabass isn't doing next gen PES.

I font know how to feel about this.

Feel liberated.

bud

pes 5 hnnnnggggggggg. it's fairly obvious by now that no developer will ever make a better footy game. can't konami just released an hd version already?

Zabojnik

3: No top class striker but 2 decent/good strikers in and competition between those two and Schieber (don't think that's likely to be honest)

Quags + Anelka/Bendtner would be perfect.
Please?

That the one with Caramel ice cream, and little chocloate discs with caramel inside? That's rank as well if its the one I'm thinking on. Caramel is disgusting when its the main or secondary component of whatever you're eating

#bringChunkyMonkeybacktoMaidenhead

I'll have to try B&J on my next trip to the US/UK. Wish I could import some, but I would probably have to buy a freezer to go with. :/

Could be a blessing in disguise.

I think so, don't what else he can contribute to the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom