• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

ESPN is also reporting that Rooney may be on the way out for £35m.
Manchester United will consider the sale of Wayne Rooney in the summer for a fee of around £35 million, ESPN understands.

An Old Trafford source said that any prospective transfer was dependent on a "complicated chain of events", but one that could also see Cristiano Ronaldo end up back at the club.
So far, the only club to have expressed an interest are Paris Saint-Germain - as reported by the Times a week ago.

It is unknown, however, whether Rooney himself would want to go to the French capital or even leave United at all. As such, given that they would also have to find a high-profile replacement, United are treading carefully and his departure is by no means certain.
http://espnfc.com/news/story?id=1365528

AlexBasch

It is unknown, however, whether Rooney himself would want to go to the French capital or even leave United at all. As such, given that they would also have to find a high-profile replacement, United are treading carefully and his departure is by no means certain.
Higuaín, Cavani, Falcao or bust.

Liga MX > Brasileirão > EPL confirmed.
Liga MX should have only ten teams and a playoff of four. Seriously.

faridmon

German is bloody hard. I am learning Japanese and honestly, I would rather memorize the Kanjis than delve into the million ways of setting up grammatically corrected sentences.

I have learned for 2 years at school and I cannot remember anything.

That is why Tello, Thiago and Villa will play instead
I hope

I don't know what's going on with them

Sanchez - Strengths do not fit Barca, massive crisis in confidence
Fabregas - Strengths do not fit Barca, forces better players to play out of position
Pedro - Never a particularly good footballer, but used to pop up with a lot of goals. Offers nothing without them

When the former 2 leave, we'll see how good they really are. Pedro on the other hand...

@Meus, the second one. Do not buy the first.

FootballFan

I don't know what's going on with them

Sanchez - Strengths do not fit Barca, massive crisis in confidence
Fabregas - Strengths do not fit Barca, forces better players to play out of position
Pedro - Never a particularly good footballer, but used to pop up with a lot of goals. Offers nothing without them

When the former 2 leave, we'll see how good they really are. Pedro on the other hand...

Out of those 3 I would keep Pedro. He is inconsistent but at least when he is on form he is great. Fast, runs a lot, he is the most anxstisbetious(that word for using left and right foot) player I've seen, and he never gets marked as there are 6 defenders on Messi, so he can pop up and score goals.

Though he hasn't been doing that this season, I still believe. #Pedro 2014 Ballon D'or. #Vote4Pedro

@Meus, not a glasses expert but I don't like the first or third one. Not that I like the second but it's better than the other two.

Out of those 3 I would keep Pedro. He is inconsistent but at least when he is on form he is great. Fast, runs a lot, he is the most anxstisbetious(that word for using left and right foot) player I've seen, and he never gets marked as there are 6 defenders on Messi, so he can pop up and score goals.

Though he hasn't been doing that this season, I still believe. #Pedro 2014 Ballon D'or. #Vote4Pedro

@Meus, not a glasses expert but I don't like the first or third one. Not that I like the second but it's better than the other two.

Napoleon Dynamite ftw :D

Not sure if ambidextrous applies to feet, certainly does to hands though. And Luis Garcia and Diego Forlan are top of that tree :p

I think Forlan actualy used to take free kicks with either foot, which is freakish

FootballFan

Napoleon Dynamite ftw :D

Not sure if ambidextrous applies to feet, certainly does to hands though. And Luis Garcia and Diego Forlan are top of that tree :p

I think Forlan actualy used to take free kicks with either foot, which is freakish

I just meant Pedro is the most anxstisbetious player at Barca(or maybe worse than Adriano).

But Based Loskov aka Sviatoslav's dads favourite player. Scored free kicks with his left and right all the time, shame he is 39 now. Though I still use him on Fifa, scored twice against freewheelin' to win the game for me. Legend.

Compilation of his freekicks. Quite a few left footers.

I wish the CCL just merged with the Copa Libertadores.

trips are too far too have quick league games with 2 to 3 tourneys at the same time.

Mexico teared some back in the day, Cruz Azul and America were awesome teams with Palencia doing amazing stuff. But they got tired and probably the teams got worse.

Salazar

Fraud Madrid gonna get "fucked hardly", as xhamster puts it, in the next round tho

wVSLbt4.gif

Koko

Banned
When Madrid get eliminated, no matter what round, the title has to be |OT1?| LA DECIMATED

In the name of the rest of my roman-Italians comrades I want to say that this title would greatly offend us, I can't believe that you will suggested such a barbarian technique used against some of our ancestors that sacrificed their existence defending this great nation.

mode cuntaluny off

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Mediaset: "Did you see the Man Utd game yesterday?"

Pogba: "Yes".

Mediaset: Were you sorry about the result?

Pogba: "No, no. (laughs)".

He could learn a thing or two from Ronaldo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom