• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daily Star

Rooney out. Ronaldo in.

Okay.

Rooney is on the back page of pretty much every paper.

BEtORJzCEAIQRSY.jpg:large
BEtNgu4CEAAEU7p.jpg:large
BEtMP_uCIAEBajx.jpg

Love your fights with Arnold babe

It was disappointing that even though we progressed past Liverpool, Zenit played like poop in both legs so I didn't get to talk as much shit afterwards as I would have hoped. Plus, I felt bad when I found out that Arnold's physical stature matched his mental midget status. Some people just don't get any breaks. You would know though right, aren't you like 5' 4"?

dc89

dc and tc seem far too nice for anything nasty even though they're the ying yang.

I'd totally pay money to see wooden and bjaelke or blablurn and milchmonster living together for a month. Especially in the month of their matches against each other.

I nearly done that once. Not a good idea when I saw another guy doing it in the upper seats. Tc did good. :p

Haha.

Yeh, well he's got lots of practice. Been to a few derbies and sat in the City end. As return, my dad took him to United V Juventus and I've been with him to watch the G.Nev testimonial also against Juventus. And he's seen City v Juventus live too! Tc has Probably watched Juventus more times than some of JuveGAF

AndresON777

shooting blanks
It was disappointing that even though we progressed past Liverpool, Zenit played like poop in both legs so I didn't get to talk as much shit afterwards as I would have hoped. Plus, I felt bad when I found out that Arnold's physical stature matched his mental midget status. Some people just don't get any breaks. You would know though right, aren't you like 5' 4"?

That's mean my love. Te amo though, get on Fifa so we can play. It's been too long

~I'm almost 5'10 with no shoes pendejo

Hixx

U r my favourite Russianski

That's mean my love. Te amo though, get on Fifa so we can play. It's been too long

~I'm almost 5'10 with no shoes pendejo

Be patient, Bandres. Free xbox live this weekend so I'll be able to beat down your band of donkey violators on Friday.

U r my favourite Russianski
Thank you, thank you. I'll be here tomorrow, trolling Newcastle fans after Eto'o & Co. have their way with that wee little club.

dc89

Daily Mirror: City want to snap up Arsenal's Jenkinson as they set to snap up young British talent.

#TxikiPls

Yen

Holtamania ‏@Holtamania
This is brilliant. Nigel Martyn, @nmartyn25, has only ever favourited 1 tweet. But is a corker. Go look at it.

:lol :lol

The tweet is gone now but I have tears in my eyes.

^lol

Meier

Daily Mirror: City want to snap up Arsenal's Jenkinson as they set to snap up young British talent.

#TxikiPls

Meh, pointless unless we sell Micah. I like Clichy but I wouldn't mind if we signed a young LB to battle him. Kolarov obviously isn't any sort of long term answer.

Lightning

Banned

#TxikiPls
Lol. Can't see that happening at all. Can't see Jenkinson wanting to leave or arsenal allowing this unless we get paid a lot of money. Player on long term contract.

Not sure why city would want him. He's not that good.

Meh, pointless unless we sell Micah. I like Clichy but I wouldn't mind if we signed a young LB to battle him. Kolarov obviously isn't any sort of long term answer.
We're going to lose Sagna over the summer. We won't sell both, not much of a chance.

Scum

Barca vs Milan next week:

First Half
Barca 0 - 1 Milan. Muntari
Milan go down to 10-men for a yellow card offense.
Barca 1 - 1 Milan. Pique

Second Half
Barca 2 - 1 Milan. Messi
Bisquits dives in the box after the slightest of touches. Pelanty!
Barca 3 - 1 Milan. Messi's 2nd of the night.

And with 2mins left on the clock. Boom!
Ball comes off Messi's arm in an offside position and Iniesta pops up with a FIFA finesse shot.

FT
Barca 4 - 1 Milan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom