• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

GorillaJu

I really wish I could bother recording whole matches from us. Quiche got pissed when I managed to kick a ball out of the stadium today when he passed me completely free in front of goal (with no keeper lol), it was quite amazing.

He shouldn't get too bitchy though, we were up 2-1 when he tried to throw the ball back to his own keeper to waste time in the last minutes, which resulted in a corner to the opponent and then :

quicherispy.gif

Feel liberated.

Why is there a single player wearing white? Was that the goalkeeper from the opposite team? :lol

GQman2121

Banned
Hey, y'all. Back from my month on the sidelines.

PES is not bad this year. AI still cheats and you as the player can't make defenders miss tackles as easily, but it's much, much better than years past. There's a transfer and boots update being released tomorrow too.

Meier

Alright cool, I downloaded the demo and it recommended that I play in 2d on the pitch instead of 3d, am I missing out on much or is 2d fine?

It isn't very graphics intensive.. my machine was built in 2009 or 2010 and runs it fine. But either way, I think 2D would be fine. I play the games on max speed and it defaults to show the highlight moments anyway so you wouldn't be missing TOO much in 2D.

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
I always like rooting for Tijuana now because it is a club that has both a US and Mexican identity since San Diego and Tijuana are so closely related.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
I always like rooting for Tijuana now because it is a club that has both a US and Mexican identity since San Diego and Tijuana are so closely related.
It's pretty impressive that Tijuana is doing this considering the club didn't even exist six years ago.

Uff, almost a Corinthians goal.

GorillaJu

Ugh please don't say that San Diego and Tijuana are related. Imperial Beach, I could forgive, but the only relation to San Diego is that 19 y/o's go there on buses to get wrecked.

Suen

Eh, Corinthians and Tijuana don't play the most attractive football, to be fair.

Speaking of which, what the fuck is up with the little badge in Xolos' shirt? Never seen that before.
Please, Corinthians proved that they are the best club in the world through the Fifa Club World Cup :)

Ich bin geil

I've had german lessons for two years and that is all I remember, what a terrible and useless language unless you live in Germany.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom