• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
Looking forward to you joining both my ranks when one between Cuadrado/Muriel/Ibarbo joins the Old Lady and once Falcao kisses the madridista badge.

pulga

Banned
Falcao is so great. Damn

Fotomontaje-Falcao-jugador-Real-Madrid_TINIMA20121017_0469_5.jpg

web_19depor12a_02_big_tp.jpg

581404_487987367901761_1950831766_n.jpg

It's pretty impressive that Tijuana is doing this considering the club didn't even exist six years ago.

Uff, almost a Corinthians goal.

Not that impressive considering who is the owner of the team. The owner/founder of the biggest bet house in Mexico; Hank Rhon. Also, he is known to have done a shit load of illegal activities such as money laundering, and drug traffic with the cartels in Tijuana.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Not that impressive considering who is the owner of the team. The owner/founder of the biggest bet house in Mexico; Hank Rhon. Also, he is known to have done a shit load of illegal activities such as money laundering, and drug traffic with the cartels in Tijuana.

Where is Regulus, I miss him

Zabojnik

Dat Pogba interview. What an amazing guy. Another two months and he'll speak perfect italian.
And have the perfect excuse to leave and learn a new language somewhere else. :(((

Dat Pogba interview. What an amazing guy. Another two months and he'll speak perfect italian.
And have the perfect excuse to leave and learn a new language somewhere else. :(((
We can thank Pepe for Pogba's Italian, because apparently he never shuts up.

Football Manager Stole My Life
Weak. I've got 792 and 780 hours on FM11/12 respectively. On 265 for FM13, which would suggest I've addressed the problem a little, but it's still only March.

:(

Anji Makhachkala - Newcastle U. 2-2
Steaua Bucuresti - Chelsea 0-2
Stuttgart - Lazio 1-1
Viktoria Plzen - Fenerbahce 1-0
Basel - Zenit St. Petersburg 1-2
Benfica - Bordeaux 2-1
Levante - Rubin Kazan 1-2
Tottenham H. - Inter Milan 1-1

bjaelke

Swiss Ramble ripping through QPR's financial report and in particular their debt.

Swiss Ramble ‏@SwissRamble
#QPR wage bill almost doubled from £29.7m to £58.5m, but wages to turnover ratio fell from 183% to 91%.

Swiss Ramble ‏@SwissRamble
It should be noted that the 2012 #QPR wage bill of £58.5m is before all the high-profile signings this summer and January.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Hope Spurs go well against Inter tomorrow but I'm hoping for a tight tough encounter.

Apparently Inter have a huge amount of injuries and have brought 6 youth players with them.

Bale gonna Bale

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
"Pogba had made 19 appearances in the Serie A & 6 in the Champions League for a combined total of 1412 minutes"

We will wipe our tears with money.

-

By qualifying to QFs, #Juve have earned 20.5m from the 2012-13 #CL revenue distribution, excluding the TV rights' money

Falcao pls

xintin

By qualifying to QFs, #Juve have earned 20.5m from the 2012-13 #CL revenue distribution, excluding the TV rights' money
I didn't really grasp how much money the CL is until last season. Winning it actually made Chelsea profitable, and that's just impossible.

Apparently Inter have a huge amount of injuries and have brought 6 youth players with them.

Bale gonna Bale

United style time.

Friedel
Naughton Gallas Vertonghen Ekotto
Parker Livermore
Lennon Bale Holtby
Defoe

Or maybe Sigurdsson in behind Bale as a striker depending on how fit Defoe is.

That would be posting the formation 6 days prior to kick off.

Damn, that means I'm even too late to do Liverpool away formation:

Lloris
Walker Dawson Vertonghen Ekotto
Parker Dembele
Lennon Bale Sigurdsson
Defoe

!

West Brom at home August 2013:

Lloris
Walker Kaboul Vertonghen Ekotto
Sandro Dembele
Lennon Bale Holtby
Falcao

Woah, ok. Not bad, I guess.
Also Diouf rejected a new contract offer by Hanover. So maybe we'll sign both of them with Lewandowski and Schieber jumping ship.
Too bad Schieber never got a fair chance.

/what if Rooney went to Barca or Bayern?

Gambit

Woah, ok. Not bad, I guess.
Also Diouf rejected a new contract offer by Hanover. So maybe we'll sign both of them with Lewandowski and Schieber jumping ship.
Too bad Schieber never got a fair chance.

/what if Rooney went to Barca or Bayern?

Buying up players, weakening competitors, only to let them rot on the bench?
Finally Dortmund is Bayern's equal.

Dzeko would be a good signing, but will he take that pay-cut?

Still hope Lewa just stays in Dortmund for another season.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
United style time.

Friedel
Naughton Gallas Vertonghen Ekotto
Parker Livermore
Lennon Bale Holtby
Defoe

Or maybe Sigurdsson in behind Bale as a striker depending on how fit Defoe is.

no

NONONONONO

Tom Carroll was good enough to start away at Lazio, he's good enough to start this one. Livermore should only ever play 10 minutes, he has no game intelligence either on the ball or off it.

Gambit

ah that was quick

one word of caution: Dzeko to Bayern was also almost done last year, before too many agents asked for too much commission

Honigstein's twitter.

Good job hedging your bets, Rafa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom