• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

3Sixty

The bolded is really impressive, club operating well within it's limits.

Said this before but if you guys stay up there is no reason why Saints shouldn't become a PL staple. Wealthy owner, good manager, new stadium and good young players.

Plenty of margin to invest more into the club whilst the clubs around you are pretty much strained to the maximum of their resources.

60% is pretty much the number clubs want to be at so it pleases me. Obviously with more money from TV deals next season there is more revenue there for wages. Stadium expansion is a ways off but know Cortese is interested. Stadium sponsorship would be free money too. Though for our shirt sponsors we accepted a lower offer from a local business than a high offer from far east gambling firm.

Wages doubled but revenue tripled? Damn, girl. Premier League's such a fucking money making beast.

Fo real.

Crazy really that it "only" cost £38m million to get the the PL. That is 3 years of wages, transfer fee's. bonus' etc etc... Something that cost alot less than 1 Torres has the potential to return so much money.

elseanio

Rq3t3W9.jpg

So was this the reason he got his performance bonus?

Feorax

So was this the reason he got his performance bonus?

I don't know if it was 20 goals specifically, but the pay rise related to him hitting certain performance-related targets in his contract. Apparently that's how all of our contracts are now, to minimize the chances of another Joe Cole.

elseanio

I don't know if it was 20 goals specifically, but the pay rise related to him hitting certain performance-related targets in his contract. Apparently that's how all of our contracts are now, to minimize the chances of another Joe Cole.

Someone in work said that it will only remain on £120k or whatever if he keeps performing well, but that seems unlikely.. Would love to know the actual details. I hope it isn't just purely based on stats.

Wilbur

Banned
Are you shittin' me?

I know I've seen box art before with a man in medieval regalia or something. Don't like RTS games though, too tedious and time consuming. Like I say, I'm more of a casual gamer.

Looking forward to playing Tomb Raider

3Sixty

Andres logic : Buy games, but don't play them. Good laif.

Also my logic.

Steam: Games played 46, Games not played 97 lols.

So many xbox games still in plastic. So many unwrapped and never put in, so many put in and never played for more than 10 mins.

Waste of money.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I remember playing Deus Ex Invisible War on Xbox. My buddy and I did a shitload of cocaine and played it. We got stuck in this room and couldn't get out. He went back to Colombia for a girl. Fucking pecho frio

Clegg

Liverpool's official twitter had urged everyone to ask question for Stewart Downing (#AskDowning). Here are some of them :

Q.Jamie Carragher has seen some things during his time at Anfield, but... how did the poor guy feel when he first played with you?

Q.If you were a footballer, what would your preferred position be?

Q.In 2009 Pogatetz said you would eventually join a top 4 club. Do you think that will ever happen?

Q.So you left Aston Villa for Champions League football. How's that working out for you?

Q.How did it feel to have more arrests than assists last season?

Q.How do the Liverpool strikers feel when they are stood in the box for the 978th time, waiting for you to cross the ball?

Q.how do you sleep at night knowing you get paid for trying to play football

Q.How did you feel last season knowing Tim Howard was closer to lifting the golden boot than you?

Q.Did you laugh when Liverpool brought you for 18 million?

Q.Did you feel that Messi robbed you when he won the Ballon D'or?

Q.What will you wear when you win the Ballon D'or next year? Please don't wear what Messi did, OK?

Q.You finished 230948th on the Ballon D'or list, behind my mate Mak who plays for my school team. Did
you expect to finish this high?

Q.When you retire, will you ever think of starting a career as a professional footballer?

Q.Which stadium has the comfiest bench?

Q.Are you the only player to be neither footed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom