• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Keen to see more of Powell. Bench plz Frogie.

If we wrap up the league we'll probably see more of him.

There is a massive difference between the way Barca and Madrid play though. We've seen that Barca find it extremely difficult to break down teams who defend deep. Madrid are a bit more direct and have the advantage of players that actually shoot outside the box (fucking Modric).

I don't think it's fair to compare the situations. The circumstances are similar but the teams are not.

Yeah but Barca are the best team ever to play football and when they don't score it's like someone's murdered a unicorn.

I reckon if we'd been playing Barca, we wouldn't have let in a goal. Would have played exactly like we did against Madrid and hit them on the counter having learnt from the two finals not to play them at their own game. And then they wouldn't be whacking shots like Modric did, they wouldn't be hitting those long diagonals like Alonso was.

confuziz

Banned
Chelsea are interested in Niang. Well, too fucking late.

--

In other, more realistic news, PSV wants either Milan or Benfica to play a friendly this summer, to celebrate their 100th birthday. They preferred Barca, but only if Messi came.

Please be Milan, please be Milan. I hate portugese clubs.

Peco

Galliani likes unfavoured looking men confirmed.

jbizSSnwTVlI1t.jpg

Any games on tonight? I'm willing to watch die Bundesliga if it's on.

My mum has her friend from across the road over. She's strangely attractive in a 'lives across the road' sort of way. I met her as I was leaving. She said, "We haven't met before but I've seen you putting the bins out a few times".

o_______o

Dentist time. Let's do this.

Kyoufu

My mum has her friend from across the road over. She's strangely attractive in a 'lives across the road' sort of way. I met her as I was leaving. She said, "We haven't met before but I've seen you putting the bins out a few times".

o_______o

Damn. I'm jealous.

I read somewhere that Milan are interested in Lodi. Is that true?

We're interested in everybody right now. Seriously, according to some newspapers it seems like we'll buy every single football player out there.

Iirc, we were after him a few months ago, then the Catania president said that any decisions would've been made during the summer and not in January.

Salazar

o_______o

What would Jermaine Defoe do

dc89

Soriano: "As we grow, the unique identity of Manchester must remain at the heart of our communication w/ potential supporters around world."

Wilbur

Banned

o_______o

It's time for you to fuck her. I'm pretty sure one of my mate's mums wants to fuck me, she rubbed her nose against my face at a barbecue once

Arnie

o_______o

Oh boy, you're getting your dick sucked.

Going on radio in 25 minutes and I'm still drunk.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
If she's good friends with your mum then it's a terrible idea. She'll always be around after you bang her, you know. And it's going to be awkward as fuck.

Pun intended.

-

I don't get Emma Watson (or rather, my dick doesn't). It's probably because I only started watching the Harry Potter movies two years ago or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom