• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

Ok! See if I can get it on shortly.
Starts at 3. Probably just going to say a series of outlandish things to disguise my current lack of mental stability.

looooool just seen the agenda and realised I get to go hard on United.

Starts at 3. Probably just going to say a series of outlandish things to disguise my current lack of mental stability.

I listened to a bit of it last week or the week before maybe. You made quite a few good point iirc. I was impressed by the music as well.

Peco

I stumbled in that weirdest food thread, then I saw Balut...

i2imDF7Eu0V4U.gif

GorillaJu

Balut is probably inhumane by western standards. Not sure I really care about standards when eating meat anymore. Humans are on top of the food chain, we eat what we want (except each other :)

dc89

Before long Arnie will be sat with Durham at TalkSPORT Towers trolling the shit out of Arsenal and United fans alike.

I will listen. It will be glorious.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Every cunt on this radio show sounds drunk

I love the LOTR and Hobbit films, but I just get a bit bored reading his stuff. It reads like a fucking travel guide.

You don't like to take it slow. Ugh, drank too much. I hate walking to the liquor store

Wilbur

Banned
Who is this clown saying it wasn't a yellow? Educate this cunt Arnie

Arnie's going too far the other way. It was definitely a yellow. But definitely not a red. He does that all the time, runs onto the ball and controls it high. Arbeloa is a known cunt though.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Arnie's going too far the other way. It was definitely a yellow. But definitely not a red. He does that all the time, runs onto the ball and controls it high. Arbeloa is a known cunt though.

he drew blud for faks sake

Definitely is too strong a word, look at the second angle, it really looks like he kicks out after the initial contact

ibm1HiFalVa7OM.gif

'Arbeloa needs protecting'. That's some Tomb Raider shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom