• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.
tonguejkr3x.gif

Instant boner material.

Always thought she was average really, could find prettier girls going outside. But she's starting to get hot.

Wilbur

Banned
Definitely is too strong a word, look at the second angle, it really looks like he kicks out after the initial contact

ibm1HiFalVa7OM.gif

'Arbeloa needs protecting'. That's some Tomb Raider shit.

But why would he do that? I don't understand why he'd be such an astronomical bellend to kick out during a match of that magnitude. To me, just seems like he's trying to get his foot free of any lock or jar with Arbeloa's body/arm. Or just trying to get the studs out of his gaping torso.

3Sixty

Personally i think it is a red card.

But, Nani at 1-0 up against madrid with United going through has given the ref a decision to make. In a high pressure situation always more likely to be a red.

But why would he do that? I don't understand why he'd be such an astronomical bellend to kick out during a match of that magnitude. To me, just seems like he's trying to get his foot free of any lock or jar with Arbeloa's body/arm. Or just trying to get the studs out of his gaping torso.

C'mon man, we've both seen enough games to know football players are generally fucking morons. Look at JT in the semi last year, Rooney in the World Cup etc etc. I'm not saying that's exactly what's going on in that gif, but it certainly looks like it.

Personally i think it is a red card.

But, Nani at 1-0 up against madrid with United going through has given the ref a decision to make. In a high pressure situation always more likely to be a red.
I don't blame Nani, not even a bit.

If that type of movement is a red card then I expect at least 5 red cards this weekend in the PL and FA cup alone.

Wilbur

Banned
C'mon man, we've both seen enough games to know football players are generally fucking morons. Look at JT in the semi last year, Rooney in the World Cup etc etc. I'm not saying that's exactly what's going on in that gif, but it certainly looks like it.

JT and Rooney are English and I'll hear nothing against them.

It's going to be biased, but I just think he's trying to control the ball and then avoid Arbeloa falling on his leg or some shit. Done now though, can't do anything about it.

Slizz

The longer time I have to reflect on the red card decision, I get less angry.

It really could have been a yellow OR a red and as United fan of course I would have liked the yellow, especially the way the general flow of the game was going. That ref is just annoying as fuck.

The longer time I have to reflect on the red card decision, I get less angry.

It really could have been a yellow OR a red and as United fan of course I would have liked the yellow, especially the way the general flow of the game was going. That ref is just annoying as fuck.
We should have won anyway.

Missed too many chances.

Slizz

We should have won anyway.

Missed too many chances.

Yup it's always like that in most every game where a controversial decision happens. You feel like you were robbed and the decision was the reason, but in hindsight there were things you could have done earlier and later in the game to nullify that decision.

Wilbur

Banned
lovely soccer LOL
la liga hating LOL

Arnie you're a radio star. I wasn't allowed on my uni radio because I swore too much but we should do a fucking PODCAST GUYS

FOOTBALL EDITION
AFER DARK EDITION

GorillaJu

No, I don't like Tolkein's writing style. Great world builder but he writes a tad dryly.

You don't like 20 pages talking about eating cakes?

I remember when I was a kid reading LOTR, I must have dozed off 5 times before I even finished the first chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom