• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
lovely soccer LOL
la liga hating LOL

Arnie you're a radio star. I wasn't allowed on my uni radio because I swore too much but we should do a fucking PODCAST GUYS

FOOTBALL EDITION
AFER DARK EDITION

First episode guest starring: Timurid, Dash, Yurt and Zabo.

Wilbur

Banned
You don't like 20 pages talking about eating cakes?

I remember when I was a kid reading LOTR, I must have dozed off 5 times before I even finished the first chapter.

:lol :lol

So true, man. Rowling gets shit but she's a far better writer than Tolkein. Great world he created, shame he writes like a Financial Times reporter.

Wilbur

Banned
First episode guest starring: Timurid, Dash, Yurt and Zabo.

Swear on my life I'm up for it. I won't have a clue how to set it all up, but I'm fucking up for it.

fuck this. Home game against Barnsley in the FA Cup and I'm winning 4-0, but how do you get 4 fucking injuries in one match?! HOW

RVP and Vidic already out as well, christ.

NiUqzoo.png

I sound like a paedophile (as well as look and act), and I dunno if my laptop mike is sufficient enough, but I'd defo be up for it. Would be great bants.

Best thing would be to just get a headset, get us all in a room, push to talk, someone just hit record and we'll just talk. See if anything comes out of it.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Swear on my life I'm up for it. I won't have a clue how to set it all up, but I'm fucking up for it.

Second episode: Sal, Kermit, doicare and Fady.

Third episode: jtb, Meus, Lightning and avvaya. (Gunners Edition)

4th: facism, AndersON, Woodenlung, Splatt and Soi-fong.

Next time we are on mumble playing Trackmania we will record it as a podcast for you, some deep shit goes on at 4 in the morning in there, even got an American to educate us culturally.

My dad is retiring soon and loves to fish. My mom snapped this shot of him while she was standing on the shore the other night. Great picture.

That is a really great photo. I never got how you can actually fish in one of those lol

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I have this strange feeling...nay, 'urge'...to return to the game even after getting Platinum in it.

No game has ever made me want to do this. I'm listening to the soundtrack so that's probably why but...but....is this an addiction?

RULES OF NATURE

Hnngh. Maybe I should make a new PSN account and Platinum it AGAIN.

6sxvdu9ljqd.gif

ihavenoideawhatimdoing

I think it's safe to say that Rising is in my top 5 games of the generation.

Wilbur

Banned
My dad is retiring soon and loves to fish. My mom snapped this shot of him while she was standing on the shore the other night. Great picture.

That's a great picture. Lovely colours.

Did you see my post last night? The Rifles are playing in this club I go to every Thursday in May, £6 for entry. Sweeeeeeeet

Meier

That is a really great photo. I never got how you can actually fish in one of those lol

Yeah I dunno either, seems like it'd be tough. We would always fish from his canoe when I was growing up but it must be a lot easier to get around solo in the kayak.

That's a great picture. Lovely colours.

Did you see my post last night? The Rifles are playing in this club I go to every Thursday in May, £6 for entry. Sweeeeeeeet

£6?! You fucking lucky bastard. I did see it but forgot to comment since I was reading the thread while playing FIFA (if I recall) so I was just scanning down during HT. Is this during their acoustic tour?

Wilbur

Banned
£6?! You fucking lucky bastard. I did see it but forgot to comment since I was reading the thread while playing FIFA (if I recall) so I was just scanning down during HT. Is this during their acoustic tour?

Yeah, acoustic set. £6 for a support act, the Rifles and then two hours of indie music clubbing after. I'm excited already.

I fished when I was just a wee lad. One time I caught this monster of a fish but had no tools to actually be able to reel it in. It was just a cheapo rod and I didn't have no net or anything. I panicked

never again

Wilbury you ever read The Silmarillion?

I think I had too much to drink

I got about 2 pages in before realising that its reputation is spot on. In trying to widen the vocabulary and reading abilities of his audience, he created an utterly incomprehensible book (to me, at least)

Its like The Honourable Schoolboy multiplied by a thousand

Meier

That's a great picture. I would like to learn how to fish. Maybe I'll do that on holiday

It's a lot of fun (well, it can be.. it can also be dreadfully boring/disappointing) but I haven't done it myself in many years. My dad and I used to go camping quite a bit and fish when I was in middle and high school.

Btw, that Emma Watson gif is one of my all time favorites. Wow.

I'd honestly be up for a podcast. I'd probably have to be a listener rather than a contributor, I mumble and murmur too much

@Shatner, he'd probably do an introduction half way through

Emma Watson has overtaken Kiera Knightley is the 'fit, classy-looking women' list :p

I like Kiera Knightley

Meier

I did an episode of the first iteration of the official GAF podcast but that was many years ago. They're kinda fun to participate in but I've never gotten into them on a listening level.

rvy

Banned
RIP, Mr. João Rocha. One of the greatest people to ever grace football in this country.

Legend. Respect.

dc89

dc's segment on a podcast would surely be top pop in every often and repeat something someone else has said.

I'd just get picked on by UnitedGAF. Even if there was just one united fan, they'd be given fuel. It would get ugly as I'd turn Super Saiyan and start slaying them right, left and centre.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom