• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.
HOLY SHIT IT SAYS TIKA TAKA

mind-blown.gif

Clegg

United don't need to sign any more strikers. We have the new Batistuta on loan at Wigan and the new Romario will join when he's 18.

Messi

Barcacunts can rest easy, the CDR final has been confirmed to be played at the Bernabeu on may 17th.

Not doing refurbishments like last year?

I am shocked they would hold the final in either one of the teams home stadium. It should have been somewhere else. Hell even the Camp Nou but id prefer San Mames.

pulga

Banned
Not doing refurbishments like last year?

I am shocked they would hold the final in either one of the teams home stadium. It should have been somewhere else. Hell even the Camp Nou but id prefer San Mames.

lol, Barca wouldn't have loaned the Camp Nou after last year.

Both teams came to an agreement, a 50/50 split for supporter tickets. Atletico acknowledged the far higher capacity of the Bernabeu, which = more money for Atletico. Plus the possibility of shaming us and prancing around a trophy around our own ground.

Plus it doesnt make sense to make Madrid citizens move through the country when both are Madrid teams!

Messi

lol, Barca wouldn't have loaned the Camp Nou after last year.

Both teams came to an agreement, a 50/50 split for supporter tickets. Atletico acknowledged the far higher capacity of the Bernabeu, which = more money for Atletico. Plus the possibility of shaming us and prancing around a trophy around our own ground.

Plus it doesnt make sense to make Madrid citizens move through the country when both are Madrid teams!

While your reasons are sound I can't help but feel like it puts Atletico at a disadvantage having to essentially play away when madrid is at home. Even if the fans were 50/50

Wait, when did I say I didn't love you all?

tumblr_inline_mj2mfuiO9r1qz4rgp.gif

You didn't mention your best pal Messi.

pulga

Banned
Nah the whole "friends" thing was just because I had no fucking clue how to describe you all. WHAT ARE YOU.

Friends with benefits?

While your reasons are sound I can't help but feel like it puts Atletico at a disadvantage having to essentially play away when madrid is at home. Even if the fans were 50/50

Can't get more neutral than that!

Arnie

Friends with benefits?
Been round at a girls today and I had to explain to her that I'd seen that film, or the end of it, some 30 odd times and would not under any circumstances watch it. We played articulate instead. There was a couple others with us, by the way, in case you're wondering why we weren't shagging on the bathroom floor.

Wilbur

Banned
Been round at a girls today and I had to explain to her that I'd seen that film, or the end of it, some 30 odd times and would not under any circumstances watch it. We played articulate instead. There was a couple others with us, by the way, in case you're wondering why we weren't shagging on the bathroom floor.

Articulate's far better than sex anyway.

pulga

Banned

What the fuck is an articulate

Articulate is a great game.

Some hilarious moments been had with that game.

"It is what it is!".

Once my mate had to describe Mira Hindley and he began by stating her birthday. That was weird...

Wilbur

Banned
I'm convinced Wilbury's version is, the articulate I played doesn't involve hand jobs.

She had some articulate wrist actions, I tell you that much. That was a smooth handy jay

Articulate is a great game.

Some hilarious moments been had with that game.

"It is what it is!".

Once my mate had to describe Mira Hindley and he began by stating her birthday. That was weird...

:lol

how do you even fucking know that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom