• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it expensive? Also, is it normal to suddenly get hayfever at the age of 22? I'm not aware of any other allergies
It's not too expensive, not sure how much exactly. I buy piriton because I have several allergies and that's about £3 for 30 tablets. I've been told Clarityn is better for hayfever.

It's not normal but it isn't exactly uncommon. I have had quite bad allergy problems and they developed when I was in my teens. I had a few allergies from when I was very young but the reactions became alot more severe and now I'm allergic to the point that I totally avoid nuts and fish and try to limit my beef intake too. Strangely enough I'm also allergic to grass but it never seems to impact me and I never get hayfever.

My sister had a really violent reaction to prawns last week, she's been eating prawns all her life.

Not sure how it works!?!

It's not too expensive, not sure how much exactly. I buy piriton because I have several allergies and that's about £3 for 30 tablets. I've been told Clarityn is better for hayfever.

It's not normal but it isn't exactly uncommon. I have had quite bad allergy problems and they developed when I was in my teens. I had a few allergies from when I was very young but the reactions became alot more severe and now I'm allergic to the point that I totally avoid nuts and fish and try to limit my beef intake too. Strangely enough I'm also allergic to grass but it never seems to impact me and I never get hayfever.

My sister had a really violent reaction to prawns last week, she's been eating prawns all her life.

Not sure how it works!?!

Balotelli posts on gaf confirmed :p

Cheers

GorillaJu

A lot of people who develop hay fever randomly get it one day in their lives, and then get it consistently from then on. It's extremely rampant in Japan because of the type of trees that were planted en masse after world war 2 to be used for lumber.

Welp, at least we fought in the second half (and the goal was nice), still horrid situation all around. Losing two times in a season to these pricks feels like dying..
I shall drown my sorrow in alcohol tonight.

Arnie

You sound like Salazar after a stroke.

That was fucking hilarious.

I feel a bit sorry for Farid, he just can't handle the heat. He needs another Everton fan to prop his arguments up for him, but as it stands he just gets pissy because there's too much of a burden on his shoulders.

Andros putting QPR ahead. They're going to do it, aren't they?

fuenf

Oh Leverkusen lost too? Amazing Gameday for Bayern, a little bit of luck (another Dortmund slip up) and they'll have the championship locked up on the 30th.

Meier

As soon as I put Mignolet in, the clean sheets got shat on. Sorry Hixx :(
No kidding. He has been a nightmare since I put him in on ESPN. Why don't they play Cuellar ever now even with him healthy? Hart will definitely win the Golden Glove and be in the TOTY. Sorry to all the usurpers.

I've got Lloris in FPL and Spurs haven't managed a CS in ages either.

Alduin

Leeds are up against Palace 2-1. Steve Morison with a brace. Becchio can rot in the PL now.
Hope we can hold this lead.

dc89

Pantilimon, Zabaleta (C), Kolo Toure, Lescott, Kolarov, Yaya Toure, Barry, Silva, Tevez, Nasri, Dzeko.

Subs: Hart, Clichy, Nastasic, Razak, Garcia, Milner, Sinclair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom