• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
If you want to see some real cowards just wait two weeks and look in the eyes of your donkey fucker defenders when Salomon "The Beast" Rondon is coming at them with the ball.

Last post. We have the best front line in South America besides Argentina. Zapata and Yepes are competent. We're going to drop 5 on them

Last post. We have the best front line in South America besides Argentina. Zapata and Yepes are competent. We're going to drop 5 on them

You couldn't even beat them at home and now you think you'll put 5 on them away? Bitch, please. And just like Rondon's Rubin Kazan took a shit on Failcao's Atletico so will his Venezuela take a shit on Cuntlombia.

Go home Andres and get your stomach pumped, you have alcohol poisoning.

You wouldn't even get onto our fifa pc team!

This is my guy

xULg1Rp.jpg

I love this picture. It shows your guy clearly had a stroke and I have scored both the goals!

dc89

Keep us up to date....!

Btw which character/s are you rooting for?

i like them all really bar Joffrey and Cersei lol.

I find Catlyn's chapters to be a little slow.

The best chapters in my opinion are Sam, Jon, Arya, Dany.

There's no real spoilers in that lot. Just a list of characters you all know if you've watched the TV show. But I've done it out of courtesy.

Zabojnik

Fuck yeah, Juve - Catania! I just finished a huge work related project, feels good, man. I don't even care if we win or not. If we do though ... FUCK YEAH, AMAZING DAY.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
FF said:
Keep us up to date....!

Please don't.

Zabojnik said:
Fuck yeah, Juve - Catania! I just finished a huge work related project, feels good, man. I don't even care if we win or not. If we do though ... FUCK YEAH, AMAZING DAY.

Don't be such a pecho frio mi amor. It's Catania, we MUST humiliate those pendejos.

dc89 said:
There's no real spoilers in that lot. Just a list of characters you all know if you've watched the TV show. But I've done it out of courtesy.

Well yeah, but we'll know who's going to live for two-three books.

panty

What a fine footy day this is.

Liverpool - Tottenham H.

Manchester U - Chelsea

Juventus - Catania

Celta de Vigo - Real Madrid

Zabojnik

Don't be such a pecho frio mi amor. It's Catania, we MUST humiliate those pendejos.

Ah, right, right. FUCK CATANIA!!!
Pretty good team though.

Anelka starting. Lol, no.

Even Conte mentioned in the presser ... REMUNTADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Fuck, I'm never going to try to catch up with nightly footgay again.

17:00 CET: Liverpool - Tottenham
17:30 CET: Manchester U. - Chelsea

Why? I know one is league, one is FA Cup, but still - wtf?

Kyoufu

Fuck, I'm never going to try to catch up with nightly footgay again.

17:00 CET: Liverpool - Tottenham
17:30 CET: Manchester U. - Chelsea

Why? I know one is league, one is FA Cup, but still - wtf?

Tottenham would have played yesterday if it were not for the Europa League.

Ok, but that overlap still never happens in Germany even though plenty of teams play(ed) in EL. And the problem is not really the same date, but rather the same time. Seems dense on FA's part.

Best

Hope the atmosphere from Tuesday spills over into today's game at OT, could really set the scene for a great performance. I thought after the Madrid game that "I'd hate to be playing us next" and luckily it's Chelsea that have to do it.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Try to match Bale in a diving contest.

Pssh, Bale wins hands down. Suarez' dives are all style no substance, he goes down like the Hindenberg sometimes with nobody near him. Bale goes down in a way that fools some pundits into thinking he hasn't actually dived.

LegoArmo

Lukaku has scored the most goals as a teenager in the Premier League since Owen apparently. "He's not a teenager, he's 33" says Neil Warnock.

Salazar

Pssh, Bale wins hands down. Suarez' dives are all style no substance, he goes down like the Hindenberg sometimes with nobody near him. Bale goes down in a way that fools some pundits into thinking he hasn't actually dived.

Bale is a victim of virulent anti-Welsh sentiment.

innit

Salazar

Conor McNamara ‏@ConorMcNamaraIE
In just 3 games for #LFC, Philippe Coutinho has already made more assists in the PL than Gareth Bale has in 24 games this season for #THFC.

It's like Arnie wanked for days and days and ejaculated a stat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom