• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

panty

There was no way Kaka would've made it to the ball. Yes there was contact but he played it too far, not a pen imo.

Whole match is a joke.

Arnie

Absolutely loving Lightning's talk of winning every game until the end of the season.

You don't have Van Persie to save you this time.

WJD

Wasn't at home for mothers day so the family do this:

BE_5-96CIAELQPf.jpg:large

Bunch of weirdo's.

LTWheels

Well, Allen was really good when he came on so I can't complain. And ultimately we won the match. Perhaps he was saving Henderson for Southampton, who'll be desperate to perform and earn a run in the side. This way the squad stays fresh and hungry. The way we seem to be doing it is by rewarding good form, and since the Zenit game in which Allen played well he's had a consistent run in the side.

Tbh I don't really see room for Allen or Henderson in our starting team anymore. Coutinho is too important for the link play in our attack. Believe it or not Downing is too important to drop. He's our only winger that can put in the defensive shifts to help the fullbacks. Hendo and Allen are both fighting for Lucas's position really unless Sturridge is injured.

scently

We were absolutely terrible in the second half. I wish Nani didn't get injured because Valencia is totally shit right now. I was left fuming throughout the second half.

Lightning

Banned
Absolutely loving Lightning's talk of winning every game until the end of the season.

You don't have Van Persie to save you this time.
I don't think we will, just saying its in our hands. If one doesn't have optimism and hope then what do I have for the rest of the season? I already am well aware that Europa league or no Europe at all is a very real possibility

Clegg

United have Reading on Saturday and then a two week break until the next league fixture.

Need to regroup during that time off. Some of our players look knackered.

ugh. rai is showing the inturd game instead of lazio-fiorentina.

also in other news, supermario finally has a twitter account. @balotelliupdate. he's currently giving away a signed milan shirt, check it out.

Tc91

Don't buy it for £17.

BUY IT FULL PRICE

LOL I can't bro. I wish I could.

Would you like to tell me why I've started Hitman Absolution?

After the intro level this does not feel like a Hitman game :(

Edit: Btw, Xbox or PS3 for Metal Gear? I read online Xbox is better.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I feel strangely positive even though we lost today. This wasn't like the defeat at Everton where we got deeper and deeper and then crumbled, this was just errors out of nowhere, I just never saw it coming. The Anfield crowd had lost interest in the game and Liverpool were doing nothing. I don't think many teams will go to Anfield and dominate the way we did in the second half (until Walker made that mistake). Even once he made it Lloris should still have dealt with it.

I bet we will have a few players on the team bus right now absolutely seething. I think that's the difference compared to us at this stage last season. When we lost 5-2 to Arsenal I didn't really get the sense that the players were capable of recovering. They just let their heads go down for two months. I don't think our squad is like that anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom