• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

Are you playing with La Liga as a playable league? Cos you could just Add Manager, call yourself pulga and totally eviscerate the Barca squad the week before you play them.

I've never done anything like this before, of course.

But you could do it.
I couldn't do that.

I'm going to do it properly, eventually, and it'll feel so sweet.
Who is managing Barca?

And you should of won the scudetto in the first season.
Wenger, currently.

First season was tricky, it was a network game so I had another Serie A team flying against me and Inter were unstoppable.
Whether they were soft free kicks or not (and you still have to defend them anyway), after 65 minutes we were in cruise control and the atmosphere was dead. The crowd knew their team was under the cosh. But as happens in football, Liverpool managed somehow to divert a third goal onto the post and then we did silly things in our own half that gave you a lifeline.

Mentally Liverpool were not in the game until they got the second goal, your attacking players had their heads down and Lloris had nothing to do. You put your two chances away but I think our mistakes had far more to do with the result than anything particularly good from Liverpool. You kept chugging away and somehow scored twice. It was a bit like the game between City and Liverpool at the Etihad (you played much better on that day that we did today). You were in control but somehow gave them a free goal out of nothing.
It's not the same because you had control from 40 minutes until 65. It seemed like a long time, and it felt it, but it wasn't like you dominated the entire game. We battered City pretty much throughout.

Arnie

:lol :lol

wDaZMB7.png

Not like SAF to sell players on the basis of a single bad season, for better or for worse.
There is no reason to sell him. Would be knee jerk. He's having a bad year no doubt but you have to give players time to rebuild their game and gain confidence.

No incentive to sell. Won't be a big fee and he's not on massive wages. Hard working player at the least.

Everyone pls drop Mig from your FPL teams ok thanks
Yes I will do it.

Hixx

There is no reason to sell him. Would be knee jerk. He's having a bad year no doubt but you have to give players time to rebuild their game and gain confidence.

No incentive to sell. Won't be a big fee and he's not on massive wages. Hard working player at the least.

Yes I will do it.

thank you viva if we win against Norwich I will credit it to you in the form of a post on this thread ok

thank you viva if we win against Norwich I will credit it to you in the form of a post on this thread ok

Done it as well. Even though you may well keep a CS against Norwich, Lloris costs just 0.1 point more and has Fulham at home. Would have gone for De Gea (Reading at home) but I have Evra already and prefer not to have 2 players from the same team in my backline

Have 0.9 points to play with

Arnie, what tactics are you using? I'm dominating the PL atm, but can't win the final of the CL in my last two attempts :(

Also, I just watched The Impossible. Was okay, good acting from the main kid (tom holland?) and Ewan was really good too. Story is incredible, but I don't like how they just left out the millions of other people that died.

I'm playing Tomb Raider, I'm stuck in this forest near the end (I assume). Shit's frustrating :lol

Might watch some Sopranos soon.

Cuddler

With this goal Gilardino surpasses Inzaghi for the total goal scored in Serie A. Gilardino is now at 157 and he's still 30 years old. At the end of his career it will probably have scored more goal in Serie A than Batistuta, Del Piero and Baggio.

I feel its been coming, Inter haven't been very good.
They don't really stand a chance against Spurs on Thursday even without Bale/Lennon.

I'm not watching the match, but I'm a Bologna fan, so I hope they can win.

Yen

So, who do I go with Soccer Matador or Footballkitstore?

Also, went out for Mother's Day lunch. Saw 4 kids with 3DS'. Nintendo have won.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom