• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

And here's a tip for everyone who likes Local Natives (if you don't know them check them out!), go see these guys live. They were so amazing last night, these guys give so much during a show.

z4MlsNP.jpg

Fëanor

And here's a tip for everyone who likes Local Natives (if you don't know them check them out!), go see these guys live. They were so amazing last night, these guys give so much during a show.

z4MlsNP.jpg

I have tickets to see them next monday, though a friend of mine reacted a little too late to get her ticket and they are sold out.

Linius

Fëanor;49672791 said:
I have tickets to see them next monday, though a friend of mine reacted a little too late to get her ticket and they are sold out.

So this means you have to go alone? Anyways, just go. They're amazing. And nice too, Kelcey, one of the singers, got me a setlist of the show in person after the show was done. Most musicians don't even look at you after a show.

Few of my friends saw them a few weeks back. I missed out on going by about 20 minutes :(
This was the setlist

That's not too bad actually. Nine songs from Hot Fuss and Sam's Town and of course big hits Human and Spaceman (in The Netherlands they were huge at least).

dc89

:lol

Loving the Dr Pepper being crushed.

:lol there were worse things in the bin I had to remove.

It seems so right. Still a job well done by you dc!

Thanks!!

Well it was lame but I didn't expect much.

That being said, bit harsh to treat the Vita in the same way as you would Dr Pepper.

Haha. I was really mad after some Japan Vita show and it just came to me.

No Persona shame on you!

I need to get it!! Maybe soon!

Quite possibly your finest hour

Even more so than my PR endeavours?

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much

This is still blowing my mind. What was Walker thinking when he hit that? Just pass it on the ground to Vertonghen. As for Hugo...kick the fucking ball, son. Why are you trying to pass to BAE? It was Gomes-esque. Kick that ball out of the fucking stadium, or use your fucking head, but get rid of it. I expect that shit from Szczesny not from him.

What's even worse is that if you watch the gif, Dawson lets Sturridge get goal side if Downing wants to tee him up. I suppose we were due a defensive clusterfuck, our defensive record has been super since we went to Everton, but still. I hope we take out our rage on Inter and Fulham this week.

Linius

Linius, fuck the old songs. The new ones are just as great. You'll have chills during The Way It Was.

The new record is just not for me. My taste in music changed quite a bit over the years and The Killers were one of my favourites a year or five a go. So their old work is more of a guilty pleasure for me. I'm glad their live reputation is quite allright, so I'm sure I'll enjoy myself anyways.

Fry

The new record is just not for me. My taste in music changed quite a bit over the years and The Killers were one of my favourites a year or five a go. So their old work is more of a guilty pleasure for me. I'm glad their live reputation is quite allright, so I'm sure I'll enjoy myself anyways.

ibshql4TJpFAba.gif

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
I usually have a high tolerance towards hideous stuff, but that pic is testing my limits. Jesuschrist.

Lightning

Banned
This is still blowing my mind. What was Walker thinking when he hit that? Just pass it on the ground to Vertonghen. As for Hugo...kick the fucking ball, son. Why are you trying to pass to BAE? It was Gomes-esque. Kick that ball out of the fucking stadium, or use your fucking head, but get rid of it. I expect that shit from Szczesny not from him.

What's even worse is that if you watch the gif, Dawson lets Sturridge get goal side if Downing wants to tee him up. I suppose we were due a defensive clusterfuck, our defensive record has been super since we went to Everton, but still. I hope we take out our rage on Inter and Fulham this week.
There are so many bad keepers out there you only pick on ours? Not fair dude.

And you can rage on Inter then provide us some more lol's against Fulham. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom