• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

So, who do I go with Soccer Matador or Footballkitstore?

Also, went out for Mother's Day lunch. Saw 4 kids with 3DS'. Nintendo have won.

I've had 4 jerseys from SoccerTriads/Matador and never had an issue. Tc though.... Well M'Vila had a long chat with customs and got let through and RVP is still there :lol

Yen

I've had 4 jerseys from SoccerTriads/Matador and never had an issue. Tc though.... Well M'Vila had a long chat with customs and got let through and RVP is still there :lol

Aware of the issues with Triads but was unsure on how they were as Matador. Gon' get dat Pirlo 21 shirt

Slizz

Yeah, my RVP did not make it either. Slightly disappointing.... Will not use again just because of the hassle it is. Over a month for delivery in most cases regardless of any extenuating circumstances.

Linius

Nnd79eH.png

It's looks so good! <3

Linius

Did you play Vector yet?

I've played trough the first two stages but I mostly play when I'm underway so haven't done that much so far. I know it's gonna annoy me that I'll have to play every stage multiple times to grind for coins to buy moves for the next stage. Will this change when you progress?

Slizz

I've played trough the first two stages but I mostly play when I'm underway so haven't done that much so far. I know it's gonna annoy me that I'll have to play every stage multiple times to grind for coins to buy moves for the next stage. Will this change when you progress?

Nah not really. What I do is play through the all the levels in the stage without grinding, get 1 star each, then by the time you finish all you have to do is get a couple 2-3 stars on early levels and unlock the next area.

Linius

Oh and Mad Men Gaf, S04E12 had one of these truly magnificent Don moments. That scene gave me so much feels.

Why I'm quitting tobacco.

Nah not really. What I do is play through the all the levels in the stage without grinding, get 1 star each, then by the time you finish all you have to do is get a couple 2-3 stars on early levels and unlock the next area.

Okay, that's good to know! The game it self is actually quite fun. When I'm travelling to college next week I'll prolly get some more time to play.

K1LLER7

Fergie "Players who played on Tuesday were tired in the 2nd half"

Then why sub both Kagawa and Chicha? They didn't play a part against madrid. Leaves both Cleverley and Rooney on the pitch. Fergie's subs sometimes :(

FootballFan

Okay I need some help here.

If I buy the FIFA 13 CD Key from here. As recommended here earlier.

Where am I meant to get the actual game? It says on the site there: "Download the game data via Steam or the publishers dedicated web site" But can't find it anywhere.

Anyone?

dc89

Okay I need some help here.

If I buy the FIFA 13 CD Key from here. As recommended here earlier.

Where am I meant to get the actual game? It says on the site there: "Download the game data via Steam or the publishers dedicated web site" But can't find it anywhere.

Anyone?

I'm sure someone will correct me if in wrong but you'll have to get it from Origin. EA BABY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom