• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
There are so many bad keepers out there you only pick on ours? Not fair dude.

And you can rage on Inter then provide us some more lol's against Fulham. Thank you!

It's just the cockiness of it, it pisses me off. Chesney does it all the time and it must give you the shits. Hugo already did this same 'control a back pass in a stupid area' move and it cost us a goal in the Europa League against Maribor. Most keepers don't have the confidence or the ability to even try to pass a ball like that, that's why it's so annoying when they do it at the wrong time. Just clear the ball.

Lightning

Banned
It's just the cockiness of it, it pisses me off. Chesney does it all the time and it must give you the shits. Hugo already did this same 'control a back pass in a stupid area' move and it cost us a goal in the Europa League against Maribor. Most keepers don't have the confidence or the ability to even try to pass a ball like that, that's why it's so annoying when they do it at the wrong time. Just clear the ball.
There's a reason why I want us to bring in Mignolet or Begovic. Szczesny is arrogant to the point of extremely annoying given the amount of errors and near misses that come his way.

At the very least an experienced goal keeper needs to be brought in to coach him to stop that shit and pull his head in. We'd have a great shot at FA cup final if not for him. We would have had Millwall, then Wigan then anything can happen in one off game but thanks Szczesny although not his fault alone for the result but he's to blame for the Blackburn goal.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Its kinda sad how Torres just took that abuse from Ferdinand. Guess it shows how low his confidence is.

Torres just doesn't care, he's checked out. He's just going through the motions until his contract ends.

Yen

There's a reason why I want us to bring in Mignolet or Begovic. Szczesny is arrogant to the point of extremely annoying given the amount of errors and near misses that come his way.

At the very least an experienced goal keeper needs to be brought in to coach him to stop that shit and pull his head in. We'd have a great shot at FA cup final if not for him. We would have had Millwall, then Wigan then anything can happen in one off game but thanks Szczesny although not his fault alone for the result but he's to blame for the Blackburn goal.
Nah, I think winning a trophy is beneath Arsenal. Who cares about winning cups when there's 4th place on the line?

Reading footy GAF whilst eating out

XqfVClNl.jpg

dc89

I played against 50 cent once on WWE.

I once had the opportunity to play either FIFA of PES (can't remember which) with Shaun Wright-Philips over XBL. It was part of their 'game with fame' initiative.

So I submitted my GT on the website, and decided to play another game. Then an invite came through. But by the time I changed the disc and it loaded the session was no longer available.

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom