• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fergie

Banned
Footy GAF needs to get a PS3 FIFA. From what I can ascertain mostly everyone is on PC?

Cant play now anyway, Uni tomorrow. :(

FootballFan

Anyone wanna play a quick game or three with me on FIFA PS3? Full manual or GTFO.

Can't, watching Believe then going.

Footy GAF needs to get a PS3 FIFA. From what I can ascertain mostly everyone is on PC?

A lot of us do have it on ps3. Maybe around 12 or so people. I usually kick everyone's ass. In case you missed me destroying Timurid. Watch.

Has anyone played Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed? £8 on GMG.

Yeah, if you like kart/racing games and have people/friends to play with it's really fun. Alone it's still okay but not as fun and a bit difficult.

Hixx

played d bent on fifa

beat him

he denied it on twitter and got his fucking bellend mate who idolizes turtle off entourage to say the same

fucking strange lads

Average. But I can see it being fun if you have people to play with(in person)

Yeah, if you like kart/racing games and have people/friends to play with it's really fun. Alone it's still okay but not as fun and a bit difficult.

yeah. i think it's really good. very creative track design and has a nice outrun-y feel to the driving. definitely worth it if you like sega or kart racing games.

Cheers guys.

bud

Its kinda sad how Torres just took that abuse from Ferdinand. Guess it shows how low his confidence is.

what happened? i didn't see the game.

but as far as torres is concerned: watch that gif of him bowling. it's almost morbid.

el nino. ;_;

faridmon

Just got back from a gig that was supposed to happen but the fucking band never showed up. Bloody Hell! I was on a life support as well.

I haven't had this shitty weekend in a long time.

Clegg

I'm liking this new "non dodgy" version of De Gea.

But as Viva said, he's going to have to eventually start coming out for crosses. For now we're ok in letting our defenders deal with crosses.

Fergie

Banned
Android app is trash, you can't even log in.

So I can't watch it unfortunately.
iOS app is worser, can't even get to login section, it just crashes. Chrome on android can't even handle it on my tablet. What a clusterfuck of a website.

Need to check if FIFA is on steam tomorrow.

Fry

Torres, 4 years ago:

iCryyDoDHEmhu.gif

he truly is dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom