• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

This is brilliant, from a journalist at the Echo:

Great touch by Steven Gerrard to race over and celebrate with John Achterberg after his match-winning penalty at Anfield today.
The GK coach had put together a montage pre-match which showed that Lloris always dives to his right at pens. As a result Stevie went left.

Nice one.

Messi

I should play more FIFA on 360. I was one of the best.... Can't believe how much I've played BLOPS II

I played Battlefield 3 for the first time an hour ago. I liked it until I had to do the shooty shooty bits over and over again.

Its a pretty game though, even on 360.

Zabojnik

Fuck, I fell asleep, too much excitement today. Man, Inter are really losing it. Strama out. :| I hope Fiorentina makes it in the top 3, they'd be a much, much better CL side than Merdapoli. Montella knows his shit.

tumblr_mjcovu7TTz1rw4lyyo1_500.gif

Slizz

I played Battlefield 3 for the first time an hour ago. I liked it until I had to do the shooty shooty bits over and over again.

Its a pretty game though, even on 360.

I'm pretty much a strictly online game when it comes to 360 games. 0% complete on BLOPS II campaign.

Messi

Surprisingly I don't. Stopped playing after 2k8. 2k7 was the best basketball game aside from NBA Jam.

I used to play Live years ago but I picked up 2k13 this year and I think its really good.

Edit: How many seasons of that 70s show exist?

Slizz

I used to play Live years ago but I picked up 2k13 this year and I think its really good.

I played the demo, thought it was alright. I can just imagine the online though. Opponents will be 1 of these 5 teams:

Heat
Thunder
Clippers
Lakers
Knicks

Worse than FIFA team selection.

EDIT: 8 Messi. Love that show. Can't believe I missed it when it was running on network TV.

Messi

I played the demo, thought it was alright. I can just imagine the online though. Opponents will be 1 of these 5 teams:

Heat
Thunder
Clippers
Lakers
Knicks

Worse than FIFA team selection.

EDIT: 8 Messi. Love that show. Can't believe I missed it when it was running on network TV.

I seen most of it when it aired. Had a huge crush on Mila. I might buy the DVDs of it.

Also this:
that70show-00014.jpg

The Rock on That 70s Show

Rock is great in that scene.

Fergie

Banned
Can't believe it took them till 13 to release it on the EU store.

Too far for Ethernet :(

I just don't understand how i go from 4mb/s on steam to... well, it doesn't even tell me what my fucking speed it.
How far?
My router was in another room and I just went fuck it went all DIY, did the whole drill through wall, snake around the door to my PS3.
Used a 10-20m Ethernet cable, it was worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom