• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fry

Nah he missed it.

iQaZbFRibWrHb.gif

Clegg

Mata is stupidly good.

United need to buy a Spanish outfield player of similar quality. They're the most technically proficient in the world atm.

GorillaJu

The Pachter hate on the gaming side is so deep in groupthink I get depressed opening the threads.

People who think he's paid to make predictions in spite of it being pointed out over and over that its not part of his job it's just something he likes to do publicly, people who completely ignore context and judge everything he says from a Gaf member's perspective and not from his actual audience, people who blatantly insult him with personal attacks, the list goes on. It feels like a group of vapid Bill O'reilly fans. I hate it.

Slizz

The Pachter hate on the gaming side is so deep in groupthink I get depressed opening the threads.

People who think he's paid to make predictions in spite of it being pointed out over and over that its not part of his job it's just something he likes to do publicly, people who completely ignore context and judge everything he says from a Gaf member's perspective and not from his actual audience, people who blatantly insult him with personal attacks, the list goes on. It feels like a group of vapid Bill O'reilly fans. I hate it.

Check out the Amanda Bynes thread in OT. It's starting to get hilarious; specifically this post http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=49691175&postcount=68

arkon

I don't pay attention to what he says or the threads created around that. I stay well clear and focus on the more important things. Like whether or not Vita has games.

Sloosha

Top player, we'd be lost without him. Hazard is great, but the Spanish man is the heart and soul.

Think Oscar's improving every game as well as he adjusts to the pace of the league. Also, being allowed to play in his preferred position probably has something to do with it. But yeah, Mata is the best.

Messi

fly emirates? how much more is madrid getting from them compared to bwin?

You were getting 20 mil a year for Bwin now you will get 22 mil a season from Fly Emirates

They have offered Real Madird about 53 million a year to change the name of the stadium to 'Fly Emirates Santiago Bernabeu'. In the club, despite the tempting financial offer, have rejected the idea because for the the fans the Santiago Bernabeu is more than a football field. A Sanctuary and a symbol.

Good on Real for rejecting that idea. Just as Barca did with Qatar.

Jose managing the blues one way or another next year.
edit - thumbs up on PS3 FIFA.

200px-Paris_Saint-Germain_FC_logo.svg.png

Yep

Clegg

You'll buy Xavi when he turns 38. :p

We'd get four good years out of him.

I'm serious about the Spanish player bit. Or at least someone who can link midfield with attack and create something out of nothing. Rooney's first touch isn't good enough for that. He's decent enough in the role but he's a much better striker. Kagawa's talents seem to be more about linking up with players with quick passing rather than dictating the play forward like a Mata or Silva. He's certainly talented but he's not being used the same way he was at Dortmund. He's also struggled with the physicality of the league at times. I also wonder where he's supposed to be playing. Yesterday he was on the left wing for a while, then he moved sideways to play just off the strikers, and then he had to drop into midfield because he wasn't getting the ball. It's frustrating watching him having to do that.

Turok_TTZ

Should have bought Silva 2 years ago methinks.

Did Madrid fans see this?

RMazul.jpg

/jerseypr
I was hoping nobody noticed that.

From los blancos to les blues or some old german nt kit, what a travesty. not a fan of the home, away or even the 3rd kit. skipping next season.

don't like this season's kits either. after the gold, been a let down.

Turok_TTZ

Hey, Turok is back!

How's Benzema man?

I never left. I've been playing fire emblem awakening nearly non stop and as a result stopped caring about football matters,

Madrid are signing a new cf this summer and have informed both Benz and higgy that they are gonna be 2nd choice to this new signing regardless of how they do this season. I expect both to leave once we do make this signing. Enjoy benz and higgy while they still at madrid, my fellow madridistas. for this will be their last season. Elections are coming up and this is the reason why that is happening.

Perez goading socios with names like falcao, aguero, silva, etc. I suspect a move for falcao first and is the only one he is potentially serious about.

so who wants benzema and/or higuain?

Messi

You know what, the away is not that bad. The sleeves just bother me on both kits. Its overdesigning for the sake of it.

K1LLER7

Clegg, I feel you on the buying a Spanish midfielder thing.

We should try signing Sergi Roberto from Barca
(will never happen)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom