• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

arkon

27123627.jpg

fake, thank god

Damn. Was hoping that was real.

Messi

meanwhile, can't wait for farsa to get knocked out courtesy of the Rossonero. the countdown to the incoming lolstorm ticks on.

tumblr_inline_mhi2p9Eo1v1qz4rgp.gif

While looking for that gif I found a picture of Olivia I had not seen before and I am going to knock one out and go to sleep. Night guys.

Pennywise

Klopp was guest in a show tonight and said, Kagawa was kinda under pressure because his father wanted him to suceed in England after he already did in Germany.

Shinji was crying for nearly half an hour while being hold by Klopp on his departure.
Meh...
I want him back...

MPW

fc+barcelona+equipacion+2013-2014+home+kit.jpeg

Barcelona-Senyera.jpg

The home one would be great if the sleeves were a single colour without the stupid stripes.

The away...well. Its...nah.

ahahaha barca's jerseys are horrible

i like madrid's blue jersey

the orange one is f'n horrible

white one is ok

K1LLER7

Klopp was guest in a show tonight and said, Kagawa was kinda under pressure because his father wanted him to suceed in England after he already did in Germany.

Shinji was crying for nearly half an hour while being hold by Klopp on his departure.
Meh...
I want him back...
He'll make it at United imo. We won't see the best of him until next season. Hopefully by then he's adapted to the PL.

MPW

1362952091_extras_noticia_foton_7_0.jpg

guess what game they are playing

Did Messi already meniton this? It is Olivia Wilde's bday! I bet Messi knew this already :p

xintin

Meh...
I want him back...
Poor Shinji, his dad is the High Expectations Asian Father meme.

Salazar

Nani had better get fit again in fairly short order.

Failing that, Welbeck and Young must take Valencia's place. He is just lost on a PL pitch.

Lightning

Banned
meanwhile, can't wait for farsa to get knocked out courtesy of the Rossonero. the countdown to the incoming lolstorm ticks on.
We are all looking forward to Barca biting the dust. Stop watch is ready and no matter how it happens guaranteed Fabregas and Sanchez will get the blame. Hail Messi even when he sucks.

faridmon

http://estaticos03.marca.com/imagenes/2013/03/10/futbol/equipos/real_madrid/1362952091_extras_noticia_foton_7_0.jpg[IMG]

guess what game they are playing

[/QUOTE]

What game are they playing?

Is there a worse player than Phil Neville in PL?

FootballFan

Wait. In MLS the ref counts out the 10 yards for a free kick then paints a white line on the floor?

That shit cray

Isn't that what they do in the south american leagues and copa america? I think it's great. They draw a little circle where the ball has to be and then a line where the wall has to be.

The markings disappear pretty quick and it's useful. One change I actually wouldn't mind in European football.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom