• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

PowderedToast

1362952091_extras_noticia_foton_7_0.jpg

guess what game they are playing

Did Messi already meniton this? It is Olivia Wilde's bday! I bet Messi knew this already :p

mk7 cus ozil doesn't have a game in his 3ds amirite ;) ;) ;)

Zabojnik

I don't understand why Inter weakened their position in January by selling players given CL football was within their grasp. Any reason why they did that?

Dat Paulinho dream. I don't know man, it's Inter. Amala, pazza Inter amala. As far as Coutinho went, I never got the feeling they really believed in him, even when he wasn't injured.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
It was also Zanetti's 600th game. :(

Sorry adriano.

-

Cavani bought himself a Ferrari. On behalf of Agnelli, we thank thee for thy dough.

I don't understand why Inter weakened their position in January by selling players given CL football was within their grasp. Any reason why they did that?

I can never decipher their transfer shenanigans.

-

Lightning

Banned
Why is it Juventus are the only consistent team in the Serie A? AC Milan are semi consistent now after selling their best players. Napoli and Lazio are not consistent at all and Inter seem to be rebuliding while selling players.

Fiorentina are okay but they don't have enough quality to compete with the best.

pulga

Banned
Im shocked at how everyone involved in the Walking Dead went out of their way to fuck the prison arc. The show has turned to shit.

Bring on GoT.

Gilardino <3

The only good football player ever who's from my city. Vecchio cuore rossonero <3

Edit: Kakà with a blue-black 3DS? You're fucking dead to me.

bjaelke

What a great weekend of football this has been. Almost froze to death yesterday but we got a vital 3-0 victory over the racist cunts Aarhus GF. And I see Liverpool finally beat (the) Spurs. Will have to watch the goals on 101gg. And just as I write that, they upload the MOTD highlights. Brilliant.

pulga

Banned
What's happened to this show :(

I can see why they've thrown the old-new show runner out the door again. This season's first 3 or so first episodes must have been a fluke, they were fantastic.

Well, "Clear" was pretty decent as well. But FUCK man, I just expected so much more, the prison arc was a goldmine of interesting conflicts.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I can see why they've thrown the old-new show runner out the door again. This season's first 3 or so first episodes must have been a fluke, they were fantastic.

Well, "Clear" was pretty decent as well. But FUCK man, I just expected so much more, the prison arc was a goldmine of interesting conflicts.

I knew what was coming after the pixelated explosion in season one.

Zabojnik

I knew what was coming after the pixelated explosion in season one.

As someone who apparently "gets" why Mad Men is one of the greatest TV shows ever, but thinks it's "not for him", you have no right to criticize anything.

I love you Yurt.

Gambit

Probably been posted, but in case it hasn't, I shall do my duty for footy gaf.

A marten (weasel?) ran onto the field in Switzerland at a game between FC Thun and FC Zürich.

klick

It's essential viewing.

pulga

Banned
Probably been posted, but in case it hasn't, I shall do my duty for footy gaf.

A marten (weasel?) ran onto the field in Switzerland at a game between FC Thun and FC Zürich.

klick

It's essential viewing.

lol the first dude who catches it with no gloves has balls of steel.

Mexes is still in doubt for tomorrow. Galliani mentioned something about De Sciglio as CB, but I'm sure we'll see somebody else if Philippe doesn't make it.

Apparently, Shakhtar offered Allegri a four-year contract, &#8364;6m per year. I honestly don't see him leaving Milan even if he still hasn't signed a new contract (his current one expires next year), especially because our youth system is now suited to his formation and tactics.

Peco

Mexes is still in doubt for tomorrow. Galliani mentioned something about De Sciglio as CB, but I'm sure we'll see somebody else if Philippe doesn't make it.

Apparently, Shakhtar offered Allegri a four-year contract, €6m per year. I honestly don't see him leaving Milan even if he still hasn't signed a new contract (his current one expires next year), especially because our youth system is now suited to his formation and tactics.

I expect him to stay next year, then I want Galliani to sign Montella.

bjaelke

Álex Candal &#8207;@Alex_candal
Confirmado, Mourinho deja el R. Madrid al final de temporada. Firmó su finiquito hace 70 días. El club planifica la pretemporada sin él.

I'm not quite sure how they were able to verify it. Maybe confirmado is Spanish for gossip?

broony

Stoke game yesterday was the coldest game I have been to for a long while. High enough not to get any protection from the opposite stand and snow in the face for 90 minutes.

I fucking hate Stoke and I don't think I will ever go to a match against them again. They are so shit.

We lose possession, they hoof it, try to knock it down, fail because they are shit nowadays and then we pick up possession and go against 10 men behind the ball again. Repeat for 90 minutes.

They are such cheating bastards, flying into tackles unnecessarily and then throwing themselves to the ground with the slightest touch.

Pulis can fuck off as well. That penalty he thought they should have had in the first half was outside the box, Cisse only raised his hands when he had been shoved twice by a stoke player and even then it was little more than a shove on the player. He is shitting it and using any old excuse. Proper tramp in a tracksuit. He had no idea how to change things and as a result we were in complete control for the whole game.

When Cisse&#8217;s goal went in, the angle I was at made it look like he was ridiculously offside, I was just staring at the linesman waiting for the flag to go up when he started running back to the half way line. When I saw that i grabbed my mate and launched into him. Such a release after such a shitty game.

Fuck stoke, hope they go down and disappear, never to be seen again. I say that every year and they are still here though.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Inter are in such shit form. Hopefully they name a B-team on Thursday and we crush them again. Need to get back on the horse ASAP.

Stoke game yesterday was the coldest game I have been to for a long while. High enough not to get any protection from the opposite stand and snow in the face for 90 minutes.

I fucking hate Stoke and I don't think I will ever go to a match against them again. They are so shit.

We lose possession, they hoof it, try to knock it down, fail because they are shit nowadays and then we pick up possession and go against 10 men behind the ball again. Repeat for 90 minutes.

They are such cheating bastards, flying into tackles unnecessarily and then throwing themselves to the ground with the slightest touch.

Pulis can fuck off as well. That penalty he thought they should have had in the first half was outside the box, Cisse only raised his hands when he had been shoved twice by a stoke player and even then it was little more than a shove on the player. He is shitting it and using any old excuse. Proper tramp in a tracksuit. He had no idea how to change things and as a result we were in complete control for the whole game.

When Cisse’s goal went in, the angle I was at made it look like he was ridiculously offside, I was just staring at the linesman waiting for the flag to go up when he started running back to the half way line. When I saw that i grabbed my mate and launched into him. Such a release after such a shitty game.

Fuck stoke, hope they go down and disappear, never to be seen again. I say that every year and they are still here though.

Stoke are awful. I hate them and their cunt of a manager. I hate the fact that Pullis only wears a suit after the match to talk to reporters.

Bunch of massive, massive cunts.

broony

Stoke are awful. I hate them and their cunt of a manager. I hate the fact that Pullis only wears a suit after the match to talk to reporters.

Bunch of massive, massive cunts.

Was very satisfying that the huge amount of timewasting and gamesmanship they were doing yesterday resulted in time being available for Cisse to get the winner.

Then when we were wasting time at the end and the Stoke bench were screaming and balling.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Galliani called Andrea Agnelli yesterday and said: "Tell Conte he can relax. Juventus will not win Scudetto 99%, but 100%"

Not sure if mind games or his inner Juventino calling.

Inter are in such shit form. Hopefully they name a B-team on Thursday and we crush them again. Need to get back on the horse ASAP.

They should.

"Inter have won just one of their last 9 league games played after a Europa League or Coppa Italia fixture (4D, 4L). Fatigue."

dc89

Please don't let my PS3 die. :(

It crashed twice when trying to load Deus Ex HR and I had to hard power down using the rocker switch. Now it's doing some long ass system file check.

Carbonox

When Cisse’s goal went in, the angle I was at made it look like he was ridiculously offside, I was just staring at the linesman waiting for the flag to go up when he started running back to the half way line. When I saw that i grabbed my mate and launched into him. Such a release after such a shitty game.

Yeah Stoke are a bunch of twats.

So happy we beat them yesterday. The win will help our confidence for Thursday, for sure. Then we have a tough game at Wigan on Sunday.

broony

Yeah Stoke are a bunch of twats.

So happy we beat them yesterday. The win will help our confidence for Thursday, for sure. Then we have a tough game at Wigan on Sunday.

Going to the game on Thursday, reckon we can sneak a narrow win. Then I would take a draw against Wigan to be honest.

Kenka

Caniggia was the most homoerotic footballer before Batistuta, Crespo, Mendieta and Torres took over.

Oh, by the way, Bundesliga table at the end of the 1983-1984 season:

VzEd2na.png

Those good old days. Look also at the number of goals those teams scored altogether. Deafening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom