• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stoke game yesterday was the coldest game I have been to for a long while. High enough not to get any protection from the opposite stand and snow in the face for 90 minutes.

I fucking hate Stoke and I don't think I will ever go to a match against them again. They are so shit.

We lose possession, they hoof it, try to knock it down, fail because they are shit nowadays and then we pick up possession and go against 10 men behind the ball again. Repeat for 90 minutes.

They are such cheating bastards, flying into tackles unnecessarily and then throwing themselves to the ground with the slightest touch.

Pulis can fuck off as well. That penalty he thought they should have had in the first half was outside the box, Cisse only raised his hands when he had been shoved twice by a stoke player and even then it was little more than a shove on the player. He is shitting it and using any old excuse. Proper tramp in a tracksuit. He had no idea how to change things and as a result we were in complete control for the whole game.

When Cisse’s goal went in, the angle I was at made it look like he was ridiculously offside, I was just staring at the linesman waiting for the flag to go up when he started running back to the half way line. When I saw that i grabbed my mate and launched into him. Such a release after such a shitty game.

Fuck stoke, hope they go down and disappear, never to be seen again. I say that every year and they are still here though.

people always use to give us gooners alot of grief for hating a 'propa had working british club' like stoke.

I am glad ppl are startin to realise what a bunch of fuckin cunts they are. from the manager to the players. dirty thug mentality. they should be playing at twickenham the assholes

Zabojnik

Yeah. Unless they start losing every game and Milan gets a 29 match winning-streak, I don't see them losing the Scudetto. We all know Napoli is shit, they will soon fall from the 2nd.

CAVANI NON SEGNA PIUUUUUUUUUUUUUU', CAVANI NON SEGNA PIUUUUUUUUUUUUUU', CAVANI, CAVANI ... CAVANI, CAVANI ... CAVANI NON SEGNA PIUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU'.

Linius

Juve - Catania was such a boring match. I was on a bungalow festival this weekend and we had a free football channel so I watched some games. Liverpool - Spurs was the most entertaining match I saw. Also seen Swansea, they dominated for a while but then WBA started playing. Good game for them.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
And the hair. Don't forget the hair.

http://www.theoffside.com/files/2008/09/panini-mike-werner-10318406-hochtemplateidrenderscaledpropertybildheight225.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

This guy begs to differ

[quote][img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzz856oYMb1qfxktpo1_1280.jpg

Found this too

tumblr_luhv1jMJ2l1qfxktpo1_1280.jpg

Oh Henry..

Linius

I don't know which phone to get an S3/4 or the Xperia Z. :/

I can tell you the Xperia Z is pure sex. But it all depends on what you want in a phone. The S4 will prolly have slightly better specs than the Xperia Z but on the other hand they will come with a 'cheaper' phone made out of plastic once again. And to be honest, I don't think the slightly better processor will make that much of a difference. I believe they're planning to announce the whole thing somewhere this week or next week so you can always wait for Samsung to see the final product and decide then.

Yen

Juve - Catania was such a boring match. I was on a bungalow festival this weekend and we had a free football channel so I watched some games. Liverpool - Spurs was the most entertaining match I saw. Also seen Swansea, they dominated for a while but then WBA started playing. Good game for them.
A bungalow festival?
This guy begs to differ

Found this too

Oh Henry..
Laudrup looks a bit like Kurt Russell there.

Btw Toon fans, Steven Taylor was a bit of a prat after Cisse's goal.

I don't know which phone to get an S3/4 or the Xperia Z. :/

Get Xperia Z unless you can get the S3 way cheaper and I don't think S4 will be much better. Better screen and you can avoid the awful plastic finish in every Galaxy phone. I'll never understand Galaxy love, they are expensive and there are better alternatives on android. And it's custom launcher is horrendous...

bjaelke

Tony Barrett (Times) has confirmed we have an interest in both Erikssen and Ben Arfa for the summer.

Dat front four...

I'm not convinced Eriksen will do well in the Premier League. He probably wouldn't last 45 minutes at the Britannia. Real Sociedad would be more suitable for him.

Linius

Yeah I have to agree, or get the Nexus 4.

Then rather the Nexus 4, so you don't have to cope with that shitty Touch Wiz. But if you really want a phone for your money, go to a company that knows how to build one. I really don't get why people pay so much money for a plastic phone.

kharma45

Then rather the Nexus 4, so you don't have to cope with that shitty Touch Wiz. But if you really want a phone for your money, go to a company that knows how to build one. I really don't get why people pay so much money for a plastic phone.

TouchWiz is one of the better skins. Whilst it's not the most attractive it does add quite a lot of functionality.

Samsung's phones may be plastic but they are hardy devices and seem to last well.

Linius

TouchWiz is one of the better skins. Whilst it's not the most attractive it does add quite a lot of functionality.

Samsung's phones may be plastic but they are hardy devices and seem to last well.

The plastic is strong and lasts long, that's true. But it bothers me that everything about these phones feels and looks so cheap considering the amount of money you pay for it. Then look at HTC or Sony, they make some real beauties.

But still Samsung Android over any Windows phone or Apple for that matter.

Carbonox

Liverpool are delirious if they think Newcastle won't set some ridiculous price tag on Ben Arfa to scare them off. They would be doubly delirious should they even still go ahead with any bid.

Still, the prospect of a Suarez/Sturridge/Ben Arfa front 3 would make for pretty entertaining viewing for any footballing fan, regardless of club allegiance.

kharma45

The plastic is strong and lasts long, that's true. But it bothers me that everything about these phones feels and looks so cheap considering the amount of money you pay for it. Then look at HTC or Sony, they make some real beauties.

But still Samsung Android over any Windows phone or Apple for that matter.

HTC's stuff usually looks nice but it's not built to last, they always have build issues.

Also, Lumia 920 > all :p

broony

Liverpool are delirious if they think Newcastle won't set some ridiculous price tag on Ben Arfa to scare them off. They would be doubly delirious should they even still go ahead with any bid.

Still, the prospect of a Suarez/Sturridge/Ben Arfa front 3 would make for pretty entertaining viewing for any footballing fan, regardless of club allegiance.

I am not sure Suarez will still be there next season to be honest.

Messi

Wait till the official release of the S4. Just saw the leaked pictures and I can't imagine thats what the final version will look like.

Xperia is gorgeous.

I can tell you the Xperia Z is pure sex. But it all depends on what you want in a phone. The S4 will prolly have slightly better specs than the Xperia Z but on the other hand they will come with a 'cheaper' phone made out of plastic once again. And to be honest, I don't think the slightly better processor will make that much of a difference. I believe they're planning to announce the whole thing somewhere this week or next week so you can always wait for Samsung to see the final product and decide then.

The Xperia looks sleek as fuck. Those leaked s4 shots have me worried.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom