• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjaelke

#LFCU21s team to face West Ham: Ward, McLaughlin, Roddan, Wisdom, Coady, Shelvey, Teixeira, Suso, Nacho, Sterling, Carr.

Looks like Rodgers is done experimenting with the youth players for now. Very strong team with the new man Carr up front.

I'm sorry. Gasperini out? Sannino in? AHAHAHAHAHAHA. Do it Zamps, DO IT.

hilarious. palermo really needs a new owner.

dude got so much money from selling cavani/pastore/sirigu/etc. and yet the team turned to complete shit. instead of reinvesting any money into quality players he keeps buying random cheap south americans and is paying the salaries of like five coaches.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I'm sorry. Gasperini out? Sannino in? AHAHAHAHAHAHA. Do it Zamps, DO IT.
Sack Sannino.
Hire Gasperini
Sack Gasperini
Hire Malesani
Sack Malesani
Reappoint Gasperini
Sack Gasperini
Reappoint Sannino.

zamparini-allenatori-palermo.jpg

Mastadon

Banned
#LFCU21s team to face West Ham: Ward, McLaughlin, Roddan, Wisdom, Coady, Shelvey, Teixeira, Suso, Nacho, Sterling, Carr.

Looks like Rodgers is done experimenting with the youth players for now. Very strong team with the new man Carr up front.

Ouch, must be painful for Shelvey. I thought he'd properly break into the first team this year. He's been really disappointing when he has featured though.

arkon

Yeah. I've heard it doesn't end well. Sort of put me off reading the rest of it. I'm still stalled somewhere near the beginning.

elseanio

Ouch, must be painful for Shelvey. I thought he'd properly break into the first team this year. He's been really disappointing when he has featured though.

He says he has opted in. He probably would have stayed on loan all season had Lucas not got injured

Jonjo Shelvey has explained how he asked Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers that he be considered for U21 fixtures in an effort to maintain his fitness until the end of the season.

With the manager strengthening the options available in his squad during the January transfer window, the 21-year-old has made only four appearances for the first team in 2013.

But the midfielder has started the last two U21 fixtures for Alex Inglethorpe's youngsters and revealed that playing time - at either level - is always his motivation.

"I played against Manchester United and then Southampton the other night," Shelvey told Liverpoolfc.com.

"I just want to keep playing games because there's nothing worse than training all week and not playing at the weekend. It's a case of getting myself some games and keeping myself ticking over.

"I was told I was playing against United for the U21s. I thought it was because they were against a bigger team and they're doing so well, I might help the team get a win.

"After that, I said to Brendan: 'If there are any other games that fit in with the schedule, can I play in them?'"

Fry

u never do

I know you like throwing jibes at me because I post shit about Utd all the time. But you know I rate him quite highly. I just didn't know he was in a goalscoring drought. I haven't watched United for a while and I simply don't expect him to stop scoring.

GorillaJu

http://www.whitepowermilk.com/

Milk that may appear by smell to be perfectly consumable (even organic), can contain contaminants such as suspended particles, parasites, bacteria, viruses, and fungi. Through extensive recruitment within the upper echelons of society, we deliver the finest milk purified in a way only we can. Our secret ingredient is in the process through which rich, beautiful, white girls gargle your milk to absolute perfection. It's her touch that sets us far above the rest. Our diverse selection includes West Coast, The South, New England, New York, and London. Each of the carefully selected girls offer subtle differences of background, yet what they share is most important. All are waiting to clean your milk with their mouths. That is our promise to you!

The buyer agrees that they are a responsible adult of sound mental and physical health at least 18 years of age as of the date of purchase, and they understand that White Power Milk is not sold or intended for human consumption. Buyer takes full liability for punitive damages, personal injury damages, lost profit or revenues, loss of use of product or equipment and any loss of property that may result from the purchase or use/misuse/abuse of products purchased through this website. Buyer understands that if the specific woman selected to gargle milk is unavailable for any reason at the time of order, a replacement from this website will be selected on the buyer's behalf. Buyer understands that a portion of the information on this website has been fictionalized.

Lololllloll whaaaaaaaaaaaaat

Fry

No Ribery or Schweinsteiger against Arsenal. Suddenly the 3 away goals aren't enough.

I trust the rest of the team, but I hope overconfidence doesn't cripple them. Robben and Gomez to start.

Zabojnik

No Ribery or Schweinsteiger against Arsenal. Suddenly the 3 away goals aren't enough.

I trust the rest of the team, but I hope overconfidence doesn't cripple them. Robben and Gomez to start.

Juve : Celtic = Bayern : Arsenal

You've already won the CL and you know it.

In other news ... they brought back Cyborg 009?!

EDIT: Nevermind, terrible CGI animation, hideous chara design.

Sack Sannino.
Hire Gasperini
Sack Gasperini
Hire Malesani
Sack Malesani
Reappoint Gasperini
Sack Gasperini
Reappoint Sannino.

He has always been insane but now... I'm not even sure, he's gone to a whole other level that you didn't think was possible. At least he hasn't talked about eating the players testicles (or his own) again.

Need Delio Rossi back. :(

Meier

How do contracts work in Italy? Surely these clubs must lose ridiculous amounts of money by repeatedly firing their coaches?

Zabojnik

He has always been insane but now... I'm not even sure, he's gone to a whole other level that you didn't think was possible. At least he hasn't talked about eating the players testicles (or his own) again.

I was listening to a football radio show earlier, some Palermo fans called in and said Sannino actually makes sense, he'll bring Palermo back to Serie A next season. Which, sure, it could work, but that would mean Zamparini is thinking ahead, which is a ridiculous notion.

Well, at least Timo will get his 'Miccoli to Torino' wish.

Is this the Palermo chairman?

:lol he is mental. but the napoli chairman is even more crazy, right?

Well, at least Timo will get his 'Miccoli to Torino' wish.

I love Miccoli but injuries has completely ruined him this season. Was nice seeing his dedication to the team yesterday though, it was truly only him who looked like he wanted to stay in Serie A, well Brichetto too but he's the fucking third keeper, still showed more dedication than half of the rent boys on the field though.

Miccoli was talking about staying with Palermo even for B not that long ago though, hope it happens.

Slizz

US Womens team losing to Sweden right now, the old coach for USA now coaches Sweden and apparently the goal was basically from just inside the halfway line...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom