• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

Is this the Palermo chairman?

:lol he is mental. but the napoli chairman is even more crazy, right?

Eh, not really. De Laurentiis is a very, shall we say folkloristic president, at least his public persona is, but he runs a pretty tight shit. The club's in the black and things are generally looking up for them. I hope I'll never have to see Merdapoli win a scudetto, but there's no denying he knows what he's doing. Zamps on the other hand ... he's had his moments over the years, but he's been getting crazier and crazier as of late.

Eh, not really. De Laurentiis is a very, shall we say folkloristic president, at least his public persona is, but he runs a pretty tight shit. The club's in the black and things are generally looking up for them. I hope I'll never have to see Merdapoli win a scudetto, but there's no denying he knows what he's doing. Zamps on the other hand ... he's had his moments over the years, but he's been getting crazier and crazier as of late.

Eww

Zabojnik

keep-calm-and-napoli-merda.png

pulga

Banned
Barcacunts, what formation are you expecting tomorrow? Is there any tactical variation you guys want to happen, ala Messi behind Villa, flanked by Pedro and Alexis
lol as if
?

Zabojnik

Barcacunts, what formation are you expecting tomorrow? Is there any tactical variation you guys want to happen, ala Messi behind Villa, flanked by Pedro and Alexis
lol as if
?

Not of that will matter tomorrow. REMUNTADAAAAA!!! will happen regardless.

lol as if
?

HAHAHAHAHAH

Tactical variation and Barça in the same line lol

Sport says that they will start with the same lineup as always (no Alexis and Villa, neither Tello)

I think as long as Milan don't shit in the pants and holds the first 30 minutes without scoring a goal they'll have done the hardest part. If they play their cards well they'll have at least a couple of chances to score a goal.

pulga

Banned
Not of that will matter tomorrow. REMUNTADAAAAA!!! will happen regardless.

HAHAHAHAHAH

Tactical variation and Barça in the same line lol

Sport says that they will start with the same lineup as always (no Alexis and Villa, neither Tello)

Barca will only qualify if they play one of Alexis, Pedro, Tello and Fabregas. 2 or more, no chance.

lol I believe Pique already came out to say they will stick with their usual shtick.

Not trying to be biased, but I don't think a REMUNTADAAAAAA is coming. An italian bus? Barca are already dead.

I think as long as Milan don't shit in the pants and holds the first 30 minutes without scoring a goal they'll have done the hardest part. If they play their cards well they'll have at least a couple of chances to score a goal.

Imagine if they scored a Pato-style, 10 second goal. Barca would need 4, the world would jizz

Meier

How do contracts work in Italy? Surely these clubs must lose ridiculous amounts of money by repeatedly firing their coaches?

Answer me, Italians! The coaches get fired so much in Serie A.. are their contracts not guaranteed or something?

How do contracts work in Italy? Surely these clubs must lose ridiculous amounts of money by repeatedly firing their coaches?

Sannino said he was going back if asked today because he was still getting paid by palermo, same deal seemed to be the case with Gasperini, so I guess Zamps just removes them from their manager position and then keeps paying them until they find a new job/they work out some agreement like in England, remember there also being some crap about AVB when going to spurs when chelsea were still paying him.

Fines time:
Genoa have been fined €30.000 because of the racist chants vs. Balotelli, throwing coins, insulting officials and for the laser pen attacks.

Flamini has been fined €2.000 because of the dive he made vs. Genoa

Juventus have been fined €4.000 because their fans shouted racial slurs against Balotelli in their match vs. Catania yesterday.

Italy: we like to fuck up football then ask ourselves why there aren't many children at the stadiums :D
Answer me, Italians! The coaches get fired so much in Serie A.. are their contracts not guaranteed or something?

I don't know what you mean with "contracts not guaranteed", but afaik there are a lot of coaches that still earns their salaries after they've been fired. Mancini, for example, was still being paid by Inter a couple of years later after he left.

It has 'warming' in the title.
There's a lot more to it than that.

It gets colder the further you go to the north, but when you look on the world map, it is much warmer in the UK than the southern part of Canada even though they are on the same latitude.

How does it fucking work

mutha fuckin Gulf stream

3Sixty

Some bookmakers have suspended the betting on Brian McDermott being sacked as manager of Reading following a flood of large bets. #ReadingFC

No shock tbh

Facism

Gold Member
oh for god's sake i know. I was continuing the banal little chat willkiller and i were having. After we were done complaining about the weather we were going to move onto the traffic and then Jeremy Kyle.

Tryhards :3

oh for god's sake i know. I was continuing the banal little chat willkiller and i were having. After we were done complaining about the weather we were going to move onto the traffic and then Jeremy Kyle.

Tryhards :3

Traffic is terrible right now, little bit of snow and the whole country shits itself.

No fun allowed

In other news, my mum's bought a new car: a Peugeot 207. We've been debating between a Suzuki SX4 and the Peugeot for a while now and my sister absolutely hates the look of the 207. She's the one who picked the Suzuki herself. So, we went for a test drive today. My father and mum drove the Peugeot around a little this morning and were very pleased, while my mum and I did a little test drive in the SX4. My mother thought that it wasn't as nice as the 207 but it was much comfier for me, the tall handsome Dutchman. We picked up my sister from school in it to surprise her but when we wanted to drive away the car wouldn't start. Battery was out.

So it was decided there that we'd get the 207.

Sage00

Once And Future Member
Lenny is angry.

"I am not happy with some of the attitude of the players," said the manager, who excluded striker Gary Hooper from the general malaise. "Some of them look like their minds are away elsewhere, with other clubs.

"I don't know if they have been tapped up, but I know where they are mentally and I can tell by their body language they are not with us at the minute. These players owe me. I took them from places where nobody had heard of them and I put then in the shop window. I want payback now."

Kenka

BundesligaGAF, who is Shalke's first string GK?
Nobody knows. Fährmann came after Neuer, was good but not good enough for the management that dropped him. Unnerstall came after and showed great promises but a newly reborn Hildebrand was good enough to bench him. Then Fährmann, Unnerstall and Hildebrand all were seen as number 1 but due to some shady stuff Hildebrand is now between the posts.

And they have more youngsters that are really good. One of them left for Bayern and he is impressionante.

raeder_ball_5x4_Diashow.jpg

pulga

Banned
Guys guys its happening isnt it

Cunte said:
“Ibra is an extraordinary player,” he told Aftonblader. “He is a true champion.

“Sure, I'd love to [be his Coach]. There few players as decisive as he is in world football.”

This makes NO sense. What good is Llorente if this goes through.

Lenny is angry.

"I am not happy with some of the attitude of the players," said the manager, who excluded striker Gary Hooper from the general malaise. "Some of them look like their minds are away elsewhere, with other clubs.

"I don't know if they have been tapped up, but I know where they are mentally and I can tell by their body language they are not with us at the minute. These players owe me. I took them from places where nobody had heard of them and I put then in the shop window. I want payback now."

Don't blame them for not giving a shit since Rangers went down. How are you supposed to keep a competitive mindset when you're the only team in the league?

Noirulus

lol as if
?

Their players seem confident that they'll make a comeback. Imagine all the delicious expressions Xavi will make if they lose :lol

Park that double-decker airplane, Milan. You've got it in ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom