• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.
Palermo has had more coaching changes than wins this season.

Malesani on the Palermo bench lasted 19 days. Gasperini's 2nd time on the Palermo bench lasted 15 days.

Anyone here play CIV 5? Me and Quiche are going to start a game if anyone wants to play, should be a laugh, I've only played it once and Quiche has only played for 15 minutes.

Zabojnik

Guys guys its happening isnt it

This makes NO sense. What good is Llorente if this goes through.

We can't afford him anyway. It's never gonna happen.

Llorente has scored 2 goals in 22 games this season. Do you really want him, Juve fans?

Eh, it's not like we're paying anything for him. If he works out, great. Otherwise ... sell & profit. All I know is we need more attacking power. Doesn't even have to be a CF.

Hixx

Anyone here play CIV 5? Me and Quiche are going to start a game if anyone wants to play, should be a laugh, I've only played it once and Quiche has only played for 15 minutes.

Be about 8pm before it finished downloading

And I'm a turtler so it'd be about 4pm tomorrow by the time I won

FootballFan

BarcaGODS, what formation are you expecting tomorrow? Is there any tactical variation you guys want to happen, ala Messi behind Villa, flanked by Pedro and Alexis
lol as if
?

I am hoping for:

Tello Messi Sanchez(he is in form and on fire, 1 game 1 goal)
Iniesta Thiago
Busquets
Alba-Masch-Puyol-Alves
--------Pinto

Of course though fucking Valdes will be on..and Cesc probably be used instead of Tello or something. :(

Not of that will matter tomorrow. REMUNTADAAAAA!!! will happen regardless.

REMUNTADA! BELIEVE ZAB.

pulga

Banned
I am hoping for:

Iniesta Thiago
Busquets
Alba-Masch-Puyol-Alves
--------Pinto

Of course though fucking Valdes will be on..and Cesc probably be used instead of Tello or something. :(

REMUNTADA! BELIEVE ZAB.

Is Xavi not match fit or do you just not want him in?

Timurid

I am hoping for:

Iniesta Thiago
Busquets
Alba-Masch-Puyol-Alves
--------Pinto

REMUNTADA! BELIEVE ZAB.

I want you guys to win so all the dumb merengues can shut their traps.

No fun allowed

In other news, my mum's bought a new car: a Peugeot 207. We've been debating between a Suzuki SX4 and the Peugeot for a while now and my sister absolutely hates the look of the 207. She's the one who picked the Suzuki herself. So, we went for a test drive today. My father and mum drove the Peugeot around a little this morning and were very pleased, while my mum and I did a little test drive in the SX4. My mother thought that it wasn't as nice as the 207 but it was much comfier for me, the tall handsome Dutchman. We picked up my sister from school in it to surprise her but when we wanted to drive away the car wouldn't start. Battery was out.

So it was decided there that we'd get the 207.

You might want to do a search for Peugeot electrical failures before handing over money...

Zabojnik

Quiet you. We'll buy Ibra and Veratti from you, our new feeder club.

Having a midfield of ...

[NEW PLAYER] - Marchisio - Pirlo - Vidal - [Lichtsteiner]

... with ...

[NEW PLAYER] - Asamoah - Verratti - Pogba - [Lichtsteiner]

... as 'backup' would be fucking amazing. I've got no idea who would be the ideal [NEW PLAYER] in our 3-5-2 though. Any suggestions? Asamoah, last two months excluded (fuck you, ACON!), has been pretty great, but he's adapted in that role. He's a mezzala, like Marchisio. I'd rather we'd use him as such.

Timurid

Having a midfield of ...

[NEW PLAYER] - Marchisio - Pirlo - Vidal - [Lichtsteiner]

... with ...

[NEW PLAYER] - Asamoah - Verratti - Pogba - [Lichtsteiner]

... as 'backup' would be fucking amazing. I've got no idea who would be the ideal [NEW PLAYER] in our 3-5-2 though. Asamoah, last two months excluded (fuck you, ACON!), has been pretty great, but he's adapted in that role. He's a mezzala, like Marchisio. I'd rather use him as such.

I rather sell Verratti to United than to you!

FootballFan

Is Xavi not match fit or do you just not want him in?

He returned to training just 3 days ago, not sure if he ready.

I wouldn't mind Thiago anyway, he is actually really good and he is more adventurous than Xavi. He will try lobs/through balls until they work :lol Xavi will most like be passing sideways or to Messi/Iniesta for them to do something.

Not saying Thiago is better, that is crazy talk, but he could be more useful in a match like this and with Xavi just back from injury I'm not sure it's a great idea to use him.

I want you guys to win so all the dumb merengues can shut their traps.

Have you seen how many have come in here ever since their magical fluke week of beating us then man united. :lol

pulga

Banned
He returned to training just 3 days ago, not sure if he ready.

I wouldn't mind Thiago anyway, he is actually really good and he is more adventurous than Xavi. He will try lobs/through balls until they work :lol Xavi will most like be passing sideways or to Messi/Iniesta for them to do something.

Not saying Thiago is better, that is crazy talk, but he could be more useful in a match like this and with Xavi just back from injury I'm not sure it's a great idea to use him.

Have you seen how many have come in here ever since their magical fluke week of beating us then man united. :lol

Magical fluke week? We've been beating you guys consistently since last season, I can't even remember the last time we lost to you lot. CDR was it? :D

Lightning

Banned
While this is true, they've dropped some ludicrous points, particuarly at home in the six-pointers
Only Wigan and Aston Villa. But before that they had a good run of 3 wins in for games picking up 10 points from a possible 12. Just seems stupid timing, if he was to be sacked it should have been when they lost 7 games in a row in the middle of the season. Now it's too late for them.

Man United and Arsenal away in their next 2 games. Going to be fun for them isn't it?

FootballFan

Magical fluke week? We've been beating you guys consistently since last season, I can't even remember the last time we lost to you lot. CDR was it? :D

I'd like to see you win using Valdes. You'd lose every match against Barca, every match. You should be ashamed that Barca can actually draw/beat you with him in the team.

Remember when he tried to step Di Maria and gave away a crucial away goal which in the end was what decided the super cup? lol someone GIF it.

Only Wigan and Aston Villa. But before that they had a good run of 3 wins in for games picking up 10 points from a possible 12. Just seems stupid timing, if he was to be sacked it should have been when they lost 7 games in a row in the middle of the season. Now it's too late for them.

Man United and Arsenal away in their next 2 games. Going to be fun for them isn't it?

They are already dead :p

Noirulus

Its been so long since I last played FIFA clubs on PC. My laptop has degraded over the past few months but I might try getting on one more time tonight just to see if I could play at a decent frame-rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom