• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi

I am hoping for:

Tello Messi Sanchez(he is in form and on fire, 1 game 1 goal)
Iniesta Thiago
Busquets
Alba-Masch-Puyol-Alves
--------Pinto

Of course though fucking Valdes will be on..and Cesc probably be used instead of Tello or something. :(

REMUNTADA! BELIEVE ZAB.

1 good game for Alexis does not = on fire. Even for Alexis.

Wooden/Quiche/Believe FC, downloading FIFA from Origin now. Done 21%

ijLCy6FAS7OI5.gif

You should totally do an avatar bet, Luci. My old 'lady Zanetti' one would be most fitting. So, if Milan wins, you'll wear that until the quarterfinals. If Barca go through, FootballFan gets a CR7 one.
But FootballFan just changed his avatar, I kinda like this one.
Oh God we're getting nuked now, I know it, I ruined everything

Btw, shouldn't it be the other way around? The loser gets the avatar?

Zabojnik

But FootballFan just changed his avatar, I kinda like this one.
Oh God we're getting nuked now, I know it, I ruined everything

Btw, shouldn't it be the other way around? The loser gets the avatar?

It should, normally, but I thought it would be less 'painful' this way. Almost an award, really. :p Nevermind, I'm at work & bored.

Why do Chelsea suck so much on FM? 14th after 6 games, 6 points, 2W 0D 4L. Bocchetti is probably the worst LB out there, at least I signed him for free. Still the worst, though.
It should, normally, but I thought it would be less 'painful' this way. Almost an award, really. :p Nevermind, I'm at work & bored.

Well, if we get to through, I'll gladly wear an Allegri avatar 'til the quarterfinals.

FootballFan

Pffft. FIFA is too easy. I'd be like Messi and you'd be like Gervinho.

As a side-note, you all suck for never invinting me in the 360 version.

How can we invint you if we play on PC lol.

Oh I guess you are talking about 360-gaf. Invint him you sad cunts.

rvy

Banned
Well I play on ps3 too, don't know if you saw me kick Timurid's ass. But here is the vid, he got so angry man.

But I just got it for PC too, I guess because it's easier to play with others and communicate on pc. No other reason for me.

I will watch when I get home, should be glorious.

Meh, makes sense. I'll wait for Footy-GAF to join the PES 2014 party.

Because it´s the best version by miles? Cheaper too.

You know my PC sucks, Martins. And I don't really like giving EA money either.

Russian national team is going to have two training sessions at Arsenal's ground before their World Cup qualifier against Northern Ireland. Rubbing it in poor Arshavin's face :(

pulga

Banned
I'd like to see you win using Valdes. You'd lose every match against Barca, every match. You should be ashamed that Barca can actually draw/beat you with him in the team.

Remember when he tried to step Di Maria and gave away a crucial away goal which in the end was what decided the super cup? lol someone GIF it.

I'd like to see you win using Arbeloa. You'd lose every match against Madrid, every match. You should be ashamed that Madrid can actually draw/beat you with him in the team.

You can say this about any shit player, really. Plus you guys have THE GREATEST PLAYER OF ALL TIME EVAAAARR, you should handily beat us everytime!

You should totally do an avatar bet, Luci. My old 'lady Zanetti' one would be most fitting. So, if Milan wins, you'll wear that until the quarterfinals. If Barca go through, FootballFan gets a CR7 one.

JACKNICHOLSONNOD.GIF

REMONTADA REMONTADA REMONTADA!

At least do it right, its REMUNTADA REMUNTADA REMUNTADA

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
We can't afford him anyway. It's never gonna happen.

Unfortunately, yes, I think it's going to happen. Mino is pulling his usual shenanigans with the media and so far it's very similar to what he did with Balo-Milan.

The Mino gets what the Mino wants.

We can afford him, but should we?

pulga

Banned
Unfortunately, yes, I think it's going to happen. Mino is pulling his usual shenanigans with the media and so far it's very similar to what he did with Balo-Milan.

The Mino gets what the Mino wants.

We can afford him, but should we?

Seems like a waste, Llorente is of a very similar skill set. We should go for the Villa/Benzema type.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom