• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

rvy

Banned
@rvy

The.jpg=600.jpg

Sonic cycle redux.

Maybe it's the lack of interest in Reading in general since they are the only side who are all but guaranteed to go down. Changing manager for them doesn't change anything.

They're a generally boring team imo

No shenanigans to report, no cunts on the team, no identifiable playstyle, no shock results, no real standout players, manager with nothing interesting to say

No offense immy :p

Lightning

Banned
They're a generally boring team imo

No shenanigans to report, no cunts on the team, no identifiable playstyle, no shock results, no real standout players, manager with nothing interesting to say.

No offense immy :p
But that's been their problem. No one to stand up and be counted and so no one stood up which results in relegation.

LTWheels

Just last night after motd, they had an interview with the Reading owner where he pretty much said that he is not the type of owner that chops and changes. Instead he wants to build consistency over time and Reading going down this season won't be the end of the world.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Plenty suggested MGS 4. Which is more offensive?

MGS 4 LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Well there's no story in Dark Soul but the 'back-story' to some of the bosses, characters/NPCs and places is quite fascinating.

MGS4 ending was so close to perfection... and then Kojima just had to mess it up.

But none of your teams are even competing in the CL anymore, do you hate Barca that much? :lol

The players, the supporters (excluding you and Messi. :p ) and the average football people interested preaching about their "right way to play". I hate everything about it. Our games against you a few years back only got me more hateful.

FootballFan

MGS4 ending was so close to perfection... and then Kojima just had to mess it up.

The players, the supporters (excluding you and Messi. :p ) and the average football people interested preaching about their "right way to play". I hate everything about it. Also with our games against you a few years back only got me more hateful.

You guys are crazy! MGS4 is amazing. 15+ times I've finished it. Fantastic every time. GotG. HatersGonnaHate.gif

What about Andres, wooden? :(

Messi

The players, the supporters (excluding you and Messi. :p ) and the average football people interested preaching about their "right way to play". I hate everything about it. Our games against you a few years back only got me more hateful.

fap-timing-fuck-yea.jpg

You guys are crazy! MGS4 is amazing. 15+ times I've finished it. Fantastic every time. GotG. HatersGonnaHate.gif

What about Andres, wooden? :(

Andres is a love hate relationship, the one where you beat up your partner but still cuddle with him at night anyway.

MGS4 is pretty great, but that story... WHY DIDN'T YOU FINNISH IT THE WAY IT WAS SUPPOSED TO, dammit Kojima.

Keep in mind that I'm yet to play MGS 4 you spoilery fucks

It's like spoiling the The Sixth Sense at this point you slow ass mofo.

Both excellent games but not because of their stories. MGS4 story is a nightmare.

Yeah. I wouldn't be too disappointed if they dropped the wider MGS storyline and focussed on the more isolated stories like MGS3 (which had the perfect mix of emotion, coolness, craziness, silliness, and general Kojimaness)

G-Unit

I'd like to see you win using Arbeloa. You'd lose every match against Madrid, every match. You should be ashamed that Madrid can actually draw/beat you with him in the team.

You can say this about any shit player, really. Plus you guys have THE GREATEST PLAYER OF ALL TIME EVAAAARR, you should handily beat us everytime!

JACKNICHOLSONNOD.GIF

At least do it right, its REMUNTADA REMUNTADA REMUNTADA

well excuse me mr catalan living in madrid

FootballFan

Andres is a love hate relationship, the one where you beat up your partner but still cuddle with him at night anyway.

MGS4 is pretty great, but that story... WHY DIDN'T YOU FINNISH IT THE WAY IT WAS SUPPOSED TO, dammit Kojima.

Believe in MGS5.

Getting platinum in MGS4 was pretty tough but it was fun as fuck. Awesome game. (staying in a barrel for an hour, standing against a wall for 2 hours etc wasn't the fun part lol)

Who is the ref for tomorrow's game? I wanna know the name of the person that will rob us.

Viktor Kassai, from Hungary. We had him last year vs Arsenal at home, Barça got him in the 2011 CL final vs Manchester, he was also the ref of Italy's debut in the Euros last June vs Spain.

Edit: well, fuck this, I'm out.

pulga

Banned
Gaming is a fucking carnival of stupid at the moment. I thought Sony vs Microsoft fanboys were bad but this console vs pc is much worse.

Years ago, I didn't understand the "come for the gaming, stay for the OT" mantra. Now in my older age
looooool im only 23
, I totally get it.

Console warriors get more retarded as generations go on by. I don't have the time nor the energy to get bent out of shape over fucking boxes and frames per second.

choodi

Banned
Stephen Taylor being Stephen Taylor:

http://youtu.be/gUKcWH3O89s

He always reminds me of that over enthusiastic geeky kid that just annoys everyone all the time.

He can be pretty funny sometimes though and he is definitely one of the better centre backs in England at the moment.

Great free kick from Cabaye though. So glad we win that match, it really takes the pressure of four or game against Anzi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom