• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea if this is comedy or tragedy.

A black and white motion picture about a depressed suicidal clown sums up Arsenal perfectly.

Congratulations blablurn and crew

Hixx

im on fifa pc and have applied to the gaf club

apparently i have a game face saved somewhere

but my face is purple

i look like i've been strangled to death

zPm8app.png

Randdalf

I think the Wilshere out for the rest of the season rumour is just people getting worried because it's the same sort of injury that kept him out for a season, and are blowing things out of proportion.

Plasma

Banned
I think the Wilshere out for the rest of the season rumour is just people getting worried because it's the same sort of injury that kept him out for a season, and are blowing things out of proportion.

I hope it is just a rumour anyway, not sure if we'd even be able to hang on to fifth without him.

L1NETT

Yeah, I've been the last three years in a row. Depending on how old you are, if you drink, if you enjoy the festival atmosphere, its a great time. Okay line up this year, but the main stage is pretty underwhelming.

I like festivals and I like drinking. Mainstage lineup is very meh I agree, but Biffy makes up for some of that.

----

Wilshere out for the season? Ouchie (if true obviously)

Wilshere is a neat, tidy player that compliments our midfield and adds something to it, but he isn't as influential as some think. We have ideal replacements for him in the shape of Rosicky and Diaby (if he were fit). But these players have identical attributes and playing styles to Jack, so his absence wont really impact us.

Wilshere is replaceable. The real issue here is why we don't have any match winners in our squad anymore

Scum

Wilshere getting injured is in the Telegraph and the rumour about him being out from the season comes @GeoffArsenal who is pretty reliable.

Apparently Chesney isn't playing either which means either Fabianski or Mannone will take his place, and Gibbs is back.

Chesney as well. Bloody hell.

probably a friend in the bathroom of a swanky nightclub

lol

But with Arsenal's medic staff and players, you never quite know...

Lightning

Banned
Wilshere is a neat, tidy player that compliments our midfield and adds something to it, but he isn't as influential as some think. We have ideal replacements for him in the shape of Rosicky and Diaby (if he were fit). But these players have identical attributes and playing styles to Jack, so his absence wont really impact us.

Wilshere is replaceable. The real issue here is why we don't have any match winners in our squad anymore
Santi Cazorla to be injured next. How big a blow would that be?

It could be Wenger pulling these injuries as a way of saving them from the Bayern trip. I'm hoping that's the case anyway

Santi Cazorla to be injured next. How big a blow would that be?

It could be Wenger pulling these injuries as a way of saving them from the Bayern trip. I'm hoping that's the case anyway

As opposed to what? We don't generally perform even with him in it and we've often looked fresh out of ideas with both him and Wilshere in the middle. This isn't like when losing Cesc, RVP or Nasri actually hurt us in games.

Lightning

Banned
As opposed to what? We don't generally perform even with him in it and we've often looked fresh out of ideas with both him and Wilshere in the middle. This isn't like when losing Cesc, RVP or Nasri actually hurt us in games.
Without Cazorla or Walcott we would look even more shit then we currently do. Neither are as influential as Cesc but he had the talent to carry the team, which he did, Cazorla does not but that doesn't mean he's not a valuable player.

It was destined for Wilshere to be injured again after such a long time out, it was bound to happen.

As for the game on Wed; think it will be 3-1 to Bayern. I have no fucking hope with this team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom