• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scum

Arsenal are a wounded beast, I wouldn't put it past them to frighten Bayern a bit, but they'll still probably lose on aggregate or away goals.

I expect Arsenal to score first. Then fall apart when Bayern equalise and gain a foothold on the game.

Peco

peppercorn%20soccer%201024px.jpg

http://bigappetites.net/

faridmon

Just finished listening to Football Weekly. I humbly disagree with Barry on Booing your own player. Of course, it is warranted strongly depending on the context, but Fellaini fully deserve.
He is still my favorite personnel on the Podcast, though.

I posted this by accident on the Politics thread. Oh man...

Just finished listening to Football Weekly. I humbly disagree with Barry on Booing your own player. Of course, it is warranted strongly depending on the context, but Fellaini fully deserve.
He is still my favorite personnel on the Podcast, though.

I posted this by accident on the Politics thread. Oh man...

He got angry at me on twitter a few months ago, then went on to correct himself as he realized I was right lol

pulga

Banned
This thread is as dead as football.

A comic, for your entertainment.

577969_506750076050579_511880384_n.jpg

lol yeah, I'm off to Subway.

Toodle-doo. (thats what you Englishmen say am i rite?)

Koko

Banned
i had a dream barca made a comeback and everyone was crying on footy gaf
image.php

I'm completely sure that Barcelona will go through, I mean is only a 0-2 some people have been acting like if it was 0-5 and Barcelona need it 5 goals, they only need 2 goals which they probably will have before the end of the first half.

Messi

image.php

I'm completely sure that Barcelona will go through, I mean is only a 0-2 some people have been acting like if it was 0-5 and Barcelona need it 5 goals, they only need 2 goals which they probably will have before the end of the first half.

They need 2 for a draw, 3 to win or 4 if Milan score. I think they need the 4.

feel

http://asset3.neogaf.com/forum/image.php?u=64630&dateline=1363027884[IMG]

I'm completely sure that Barcelona will go through, I mean is only a 0-2 some people have been acting like if it was 0-5 and Barcelona need it 5 goals, they only need 2 goals which they probably will have before the end of the first half.[/QUOTE]
Gotta agree, Barcelona fans and players are trying too hard to make it seem more of a comeback than it is. Barca at Camp Nou is still the mightiest force in football and can easily score a bunch of goals on any team on a blink of an eye, and Milan is shit and will definitely not take advantage of the lead. [spoiler]/pre-emptive Barca hater damage control[/spoiler]

Messi

Gotta agree, Barcelona fans and players are trying too hard to make it seem more of a comeback than it is. Barca at Camp Nou is still the mightiest force in football and can easily score a bunch of goals on any team on a blink of an eye, and Milan is shit and will definitely not take advantage of the lead.
/pre-emptive Barca hater damage control

I am just worried as we have been in this situation in the past and failed. Most recently against Chelsea and before that Inter.

But I am happy knowing Arsenal lost 4-0 to milan last year (with ibra) and then scored 3 goals in the 2nd leg. Sure they went out but Milan do conceed goals.

GorillaJu

Well no team in the CL has ever come back in the second leg after losing 2-0 in the first, so even though its Barça, it'd be a pretty remarkable achievement if they make it through to the next leg

Well no team in the CL has ever come back in the second leg after losing 2-0 in the first, so even though its Barça, it'd be a pretty remarkable achievement if they make it through to the next leg

It happens in the Europa League all the time though. Steau did against Ajax in the last round and Zenit will do it this Thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom