• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scum

I feel Barca's defence will be fucking scared tomorrow, and that they'll make silly mistakes. Actually, I feel the whole Barca squad will be a nerve wreck, I expect just Xavi and Iniesta to keep their cool.

We all know Puyol will try to prove himself after the flops he had; Pique is incredibly dumb and will try to score, leaving his spot unmarked, I can see it in his face. Messi will try to finally score against an Italian team and Sanchez/Pedro/Villa are going to be too nervous to play a good game.

I really hope Milan stays focused.

Milan are going to dump Barca out.

Who is the more sexy ?
Antonio Rüdiger:

media.media.5b45240c-a6d0-4df3-8ac9-6c4a8d05fe16.normalized.jpeg

This guy wins. We'll buy him back for €17.1m in a few years.

I don't think so. Tevez would definitely be on there if it is (even with his loss in wages/etc. from last season). The impression I got was that they were suggesting a lot of these players had notable endorsement deals. Even on the low end of estimates, Toure would be far above £17m even with just his City wages. He was definitely making a decent chunk at Barca in the years before that.

If it is, there numbers have to be wrong. Gigi Buffon would be much higher at this point let alone DDR and others.

Yaya Toure was only at Barcelona 3 years, so he probably only had one contract with them. I doubt he was paid that highly because he jumped at the chance to join City from them.

It has to be career earnings (which obviously includes sponsorship deals) because there's no other reason why Robbie Keane, Joe Cole and Michael Owen would be so high.

pulga

Banned
I guess the story Ive enjoyed most in a game is...uhhh..KOTOR 1?

And thats just chalking it up to the plot twist.

Gambit

I hope EviLore doesn't go to Bayern.

My order of preference of the way things should go down:

1 > Keep Gomez and Mandzukic, nothing changes.

2 > Sell Mandz and buy Rooney

3 > Sell Mandz and buy Falcão

I agree, although I'd certainly switch 3 and 2 around.

In all cases, I want Pizarro to remain. On Saturday, he again showed his class. Best footballer among our strikers (by far)

BTW: your new avatar is very Blaburn

Facism

Gold Member
I'm not playing tonight, will try and actually sleep at a normal time. Quiche read your review up loud yesterday of some game on steam and it was really good.

"Proper dench game. Like an endless wipe, you can never stop polishing that ringpiece, and when you think you've finally got a clean bum, you wipe some more just to be sure."

If you boys are doing some CIV 5 sexual healing tomorrow, i'm available after 10pm.

spidye

so bayern will play arsenal without boateng, schweini and ribery

it will be interesting to see who heynckes will field instead. martinez-gustavo or kroos-martinez
I think the line-up's going to look like this

neuer
lahm-van buyten-dante-alaba
martinez-gustavo
müller-kroos-robben
gomez

edit: fuck me the line-up still looks good

Probably will for a bit at least. But dammit also got sim city and arma 3 that i haven't played at all.

Cool. Message me when you play. Come play some FIFA soon as well!

Quiche, you playing again tonight?

Yeah. Not going to lie, still have not been to Burger King. Ended up watching the end of Unprofessional Fridays and then browsing GAF! Leaving right now and it is only 2 minutes away!

Lightning

Banned
so bayern will play arsenal without boateng, schweini and ribery

it will be interesting to see who heynckes will field instead. martinez-gustavo or kroos-martinez
I think the line-up's going to look like this

neuer
lahm-van buyten-dante-alaba
martinez-gustavo
müller-kroos-robben
gomez

edit: fuck me the line-up still looks good
Hopefully Robben can't play either to save us a bit extra embarrassment you big bully!

dc89

Well... The 3DS XL has to go back soon. This time next week... It will be gone. :(

Meh. Makes me hate my OG 3DS. Even if it does have delicious ambassador titles on it.

Blackhead

Redarse
I hope I don't sound overconfident but it's not embarrassing to lose in munich. many great teams did in the last few years

even we did ;(

Bayern are ruthless though. If they show no mercy, like always, the score could be 5, 6, 7 goals to Hollywood FC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom