• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

faridmon

He got angry at me on twitter a few months ago, then went on to correct himself as he realized I was right lol

What was it about?

What I don't really agree about is that. For fans, its always club before players. If the player is showing disrespect to the club, then its their right to take whatever means necessary (up to a point of course) to show that disapproval. There have been a lot of times where our key players haven't turn up when they were require to, but we stood by them, even when their form hit bottom. Arteta, Gravesen, Cahill, Andy Johnson, even Phil Nevile who have been shite, but we still respect his attitude (He still should retire) and I can't remember us booing him off.

Saha, Yakubu and Fellini look disinterested. The latter has a body language reads '' I wanna get the hell out and I can't be bothered anymore'' and once the public start showing some disapproval, he clap at the fans sarcastically and point to the pitch telling them to play instead of him.

He can fuck off for all I can care. Until he starts play for a team, I can not defend him, and will boo him until he puts his transfer request.

3Sixty

You can get a good one for like £400.

jqqY3n8qm7euu.png

Challenge accepted.

faridmon

That this was a acting and he wasn't hit

http://i.minus.com/iUrTon98jaPnA.gif[IMG]

He made some snarky remark to me and then re posted the gif himself a couple of hours later saying he was wrong lol[/QUOTE]

At least he corrected his wrong doings and apologised for it which I greatly respect. I am big fan of the dude. His view is always interesting to listen.

flippedb

Banned
I have a large pre-match boner. It's go time baby.
I am just worried as we have been in this situation in the past and failed. Most recently against Chelsea and before that Inter.

But I am happy knowing Arsenal lost 4-0 to milan last year (with ibra) and then scored 3 goals in the 2nd leg. Sure they went out but Milan do conceed goals.
Milan plays in another way against Barca. Plus, the team has lost just 1 (?) match during this year. They are really psyched

Gotta agree, Barcelona fans and players are trying too hard to make it seem more of a comeback than it is. Barca at Camp Nou is still the mightiest force in football and can easily score a bunch of goals on any team on a blink of an eye, and Milan is shit and will definitely not take advantage of the lead.
/pre-emptive Barca hater damage control

You cunt! You don't say that again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom