• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today is the day.

Messi & FootballFan, I suggest you savour the time between now and 7:45. You have just 11 hours and 20 minutes left on your pedestal, then Milan will unceremoniously boot you off of it and you'll be back to scrabbling around with the rest of us. Can't wait.

FootballFan

Today is the day.

Messi & FootballFan, I suggest you savour the time between now and 7:45. You have just 11 hours and 20 minutes left on your pedestal, then Milan will unceremoniously boot you off of it and you'll be back to scrabbling around with the rest of us. Can't wait.

#Believe

NLlPYxC.jpg

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Today is the day.

You picked the nicest Barca fans around here :lol

Lightning

Banned
Today is the day.

The best thing is if Barcelona don't win all of Football GAF are going to rip the shit out of Barca. That will be so beautiful to see. I can't wait. Please Milan!

Barca need their reality check. Their egos are a little bloated.

I want to see Error and especially G-Unit in here afterwards with their reason why they are gone at the last 16 stage.

The best thing is if Barcelona don't win all of Football GAF are going to rip the shit out of Barca. That will be so beautiful to see. I can't wait. Please Milan!

Barca need their reality check. Their egos are a little bloated.

I mainly want it for Xavi's tears. They will be delicious.

FootballFan

#Know

http://www.ministryofsoccer.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Messi-cry.png[/IMG[/QUOTE]

The number of pictures with them happy winning trophies outnumber those sad ones, by quite a lot even. REMUNTADA

[quote="The_Hitcher89, post: 49837182"]
@Yurt, they're the only two I can name off the top of my head :P[/QUOTE]

What about Andres :( or Fady?

The number of pictures with them happy winning trophies outnumber those sad ones, by quite a lot even. REMUNTADA

What about Andres :( or Fady?

Have any of those wins been comebacks that weren't entirely down to shit, bald refs who look like Ray Wilkins?

Andres doesn't count if he'd support Atletico over Barca just because of Falcao, and Fady is unfortunately Chelsea :p

Probable starting XI: Abbiati; Abate-Mexes-Zapata-Constant; Montolivo-Ambrosini-Flamini; Boateng-Niang-El Shaarawy.

Looking forward to Niang. Ambro in the midfield is basically a forced move for Allegri, he's the only one with enough experience left for this kind of matches.

Can anyone do me a really quick favour?

Try and watch this quicklook of SimCity from about 5mins on. I'm trying to watch it, but whenever there's a sudden movement when focussing on the actual city, it goes all pixelated, making it impossible to watch.

http://www.giantbomb.com/videos/quick-look-simcity/2300-7103/

Just wondering if its my connection, my flashplayer, my browser or a source issue

edit: Ah, its fixed now that it's buffered

edit2: And back to shit. Fuck this.

FootballFan

Try and watch this quicklook of SimCity from about 5mins on. I'm trying to watch it, but whenever there's a sudden movement when focussing on the actual city, it goes all pixelated, making it impossible to watch.

Just wondering if its my connection, my flashplayer, my browser or a source issue

Happening to me too

14 of El Shaarawy's 19 goals are away from home.

All of his CL goals were scored away from home.

All of Valdes' clean sheets came at home too!

Randdalf

edit: Ah, its fixed now that it's buffered

edit2: And back to shit. Fuck this.

Watch it on YouTube, I have that problem quite often with GB's video player http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1LqvPiBiQQ

Do your dreams come true? I had a similar dream too, no specific score or scorers but all I remember was we made it past Milan.
Sometimes, but not with the same details, don't get your hopes up heh.

Rarely been this excited for a barca game, usually I watch just for entertainment.

I'm watching the game even though it will be at 22:45 in my time zone, well past my bed time.

FootballFan

Sometimes, but not with the same details, don't get your hopes up heh.

Rarely been this excited for a barca game, usually I watch just for entertainment.

I'm watching the game even though it will be at 22:45 in my time zone, well past my bed time.

Where do you live? Turkey or something?

I installed it earlier, does it matter that my pro sucks shit?

Also it works so good on my computer. Fkin ps3 version sucks in comparison. lol

I can't find my headset though so I can only listen if I go on Mumble.

We all suck really. And hixx has a shit pro anyway. It's fine to just listen in mumble. We only talk shut anyway haha. Try to find your headset anyway. I'm trying to get a couple hours sleep but I can't!

Lol. In brief, technically I think they will easily pay their way out of any obstacle, the summer heat though is unbearable, no way around that, it will not be held in june/july.

Them not holding it in the summer seems crazy to me. How can they win a bid if they have to move the whole schedule of the fucking tournament :lol

Plasma

Banned
BBC are reporting that Wilshere will be out for three weeks with his ankle injury, so five weeks then knowing our medical team.

sohois

Go to BBC to check the news on Wilshere and they're highlighting the fact that's he gonna miss the international games. Fuckin Beeb, I was having a good day until they reminded me there are stupid, shitty international games coming up. I'm sure England will be devastated by the loss of Wilshere for the San Marino game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom