• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi

Damn, Schennikov looks class. Well, I'm going to try get Logashov from Anji. He looks like a pretty good RB and he is only 20.

Also, thank fucking god the juve fans weren't here.

Plus, I like Wilde. Reverse fucking Psychology.

I knew this, but anything to push the agenda. You were the one who was the pawn. :p

Should have been Amauri's face.

ME2 spoilers

I know characters can die in the final mission, so I've compiled a little list

Characters who I couldn't care less about:

Grunt
Jacob
Jack
Zaeed

Characters who I'd rather survive:

Samara
Miranda
Kasumi

Characters I really want to survive:

Thane
Legion
Mordin

Characters I'd be devestated to lose:

Garrus
Tali

Messi

ME2 spoilers

I know characters can die in the final mission, so I've compiled a little list

Characters who I couldn't care less about:

Grunt
Jacob
Jack
Zaeed

Characters who I'd rather survive:

Samara
Miranda
Kasumi

Characters I really want to survive:

Thane
Legion
Mordin

Characters I'd be devestated to lose:

Garrus
Tali

Jack is awesome

pulga

Banned
I dont hate yurt. I hate his team, but i dont hate him. I like the Juve fans here. They're not like the other ones.

Sviatoslav, Does Zenit have a big rivalry with CSKA? I want to buy Schennikov.

LOLOL DAT AVATAR

You like me, too? heehee

Messi

I did lead her on a bit, then told her I preferred Tali :p

When Miranda and Jack are fighting and you split them up. the side you take decides which of those two you can bang. After that the side you dont choose acts like you are dead. So you must have chose Miranda or neither of them

K1LLER7

I read the manga intermittently. Wasn't big on the anime, but i keep getting told to soldier on. I will go back to it one day. The VA choices are excellent. Sugita is a boss.

I've been watch Hunter X Hunter recently. Amazing anime. Hisoka is a boss.

I've nearly caught up and was thinking of starting Gintama.

When Miranda and Jack are fighting and you split them up. the side you take decides which of those two you can bang. After that the side you dont choose acts like you are dead. So you must have chose Miranda or neither of them

Weird, I still had dialogue options to get it on with her
and Miranda (not at once :p)
, but chose not to

I've been watch Hunter X Hunter recently. Amazing anime. Hisoka is a boss.

I've nearly caught up and was thinking of starting Gintama.

You like anime?

#badtaste>worsttaste

Seeing as you will never go further with Jack
you don't fuck her, you get her into bed and she starts bawling like a baby

Kinda regret turning her down now. That sounds hilarious.

I wanna do a Renegade ME runthrough at some point, doubt I'll ever get the time though :(

FootballFan

...and if Madrid and Barca weren't criminals, they would just be also rans in the world of football.

Fuck Real Madrid for taking all the TV money from the rest of the teams. Cunts.

Barca uses it to fund Unicef and pay UEFA. Madrid just hogs it to buy 98million euro players.

G-Unit

How is that the Premier League's fault? How is it their fault that Chelsea and City were picked?

As opposed to your team dictating along with one other the television money for the entire country, thus affecting all the other 18 clubs in the league. That's your club deciding that and dictating that. Fuck that. Fuck that fucking oppressive nature. City dont do that, they share the money equally. Chelsea do the same.

Your fucking club are holding money back from the rest of the league. Even if no one has any interest in watching Sociedad, they should be allowed the money anyway.

what the fuck is wrong with you... what do you keep making this things up? Barca and madrid didn't dictate the deals for the others, they cared about themself and sealed their own deal. They dont control federation, they have weight...

K1LLER7

You're an anime-loving glory-hunter. Go play with traffic :p

iLqB17y9ZFN0a.gif

Messi

what the fuck is wrong with you... what do you keep making this things up? Barca and madrid didn't dictate the deals for the others, they cared about themself and sealed their own deal. They dont control federation, they have weight...

Stop fighting :( this is why mom left

GorillaJu

I sided with Miranda, only fucked Liara and Jack still respected my authoritah.

GorillaJu

I am frightened by the supposed mass clear out of talent that is alleged to happen this summer at Man City, mostly because I think they'll definitely be interested in Suarez and its not outside the realm of possibility that they try to take Cou from us too.

Our form players won't be moving (Glen, Stevie, Jose, Henderson, Downing) but our far and away best player, Suarez, could get pulled away. To be honest I'm more afraid of the club letting him go at the sight of a big transfer fee offer of 40-50m than I am of him being tempted away by another club. The only place he'd elect to leave Liverpool for is Barça, and they have Messi, so I don't see Suarez fitting into their system.

FootballFan

I am frightened by the supposed mass clear out of talent that is alleged to happen this summer at Man City, mostly because I think they'll definitely be interested in Suarez and its not outside the realm of possibility that they try to take Cou from us too.

Our form players won't be moving (Glen, Stevie, Jose, Henderson, Downing) but our far and away best player, Suarez, could get pulled away. To be honest I'm more afraid of the club letting him go at the sight of a big transfer fee offer of 40-50m than I am of him being tempted away by another club. The only place he'd elect to leave Liverpool for is Barça, and they have Messi, so I don't see Suarez fitting into their system.

Nasri, Dzeko and Tevez out.

Isco, Cavani and Suarez in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom