• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Tell me Spurs are not a one man team and I will laugh in your face.

Bale is not our only first XI player missing. Dawson, BAE, Lennon and Lloris are far more important. Bale not being there does not explain this defending, we shouldn't be giving three goals away.

This is like Bayern yesterday x 10. Too much complacency from team and manager.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Also:

javier-zanetti.jpg

He's a clone. That would explain many things.

The hairstyle
KuGsj.gif

Bale is not our only first XI player missing. Dawson, BAE, Lennon and Lloris are far more important. Bale not being there does not explain this defending, we shouldn't be giving three goals away.

Could just mean the lack of attacking prowess has given the Spurs defence more work

Dawson, Lloris and BAE all missing tonight as well as Bale. That's 4 first teamers that would all have improved the team. Gallas is dogshite compared to Dawson. Naughton is dogshite compared to BAE. Friedel is shite compared to Lloris, especially coming off his line.

Dat squad depth. BEST LEAGUE IN THE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOORLD!!!

Wilbz I also need you to teach me how to get over being eliminated by Basel :(

K1LLER7

A different team without Dawson, Lloris and BAE.

Bale is not the reason we've given 3 goals away.
Of course your missing the other players too but you look out of idea's going forward. Having Bale on the pitch would've helped. Defensively, it would give Inter more to think about when going forwards.

Kenka

Zanetti has a twin brother and they are equally good at football.
To make sure they have a comfortable life and in order to keep being youthful they each play half of their team and selection games. That way, they stay young and pretty. Interesting theory, isn't it ?

Kenka

You are quickly becoming my favorite poster.

I'm serious here, nothing worse than seeing Wieghorsts ugly face, with his nearly permanent bandage on his head as he was always bleeding. He has just becomes Swansea assistant manager...
I am honoured :) But I disprove any kind of good news related to Wiegi, notably if it is one that would bring him satisfaction.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Zanetti has a twin brother and they are equally good at football.
To make sure they have a comfortable life and in order to keep being youthful they each play half of their team and selection games. That way, they stay young and pretty. Interesting theory, isn't it ?

tesla1.jpg

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
This is so bad. So so bad.

We have done everything wrong.

Also this ref has been paid for. A disgrace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom